No one answered Karina and her thoughts began to swarm her mind. "W-Why didn't she tell me?" 

"We're not the best people you should ask about this Karina." Aeri calmly tells her, not wanting to cloud Karina's mind even more. 

"Where is she?" 

"Hyeri-unnie said she went out for some fresh air," Ryujin answers for her, and with that, Karina walks her way out leaving worried expressions on their friends. 

~~~

It wasn't long for Karina to spot Minjeong sitting by the bench. 

"Minjeong!" Jimin calls, standing in front of the girl who sat there, staring at her blankly. 

"Hey..." Minjeong could only say. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jimin had so many questions that everything from her mind and heart was making a mess.

"How could I when you have already made your choice?" 

"Then-"

"How was I supposed to tell you? How could I when you picked him that day? You don't think I've thought this through? I've been doing everything I can and what happened? You still chose him. Now tell me what difference would it have made if I told you? Nothing right?" Jimin remained silent, struggling to speak out words. Her words pierced through her heart like knives. Minjeong has always been there, and she has always been understanding even if it hurt her along the way.

"Then why avoid me?" Stupid. Jimin thinks it was stupid to ask that question. She was running out of words having her pull out such a stupid question.

"Because I love you. But you love someone else. Why stick around and hurt myself more?" It pains her to see Minjeong looking so broken right now. "It's all on me. I'm sorry for giving meaning to the way you treat me, the way you used to give me your attention. I sometimes think that maybe, just maybe, that tiny bit of hope that I stood a chance with you," Minjeong painfully smiles before wiping the tears streaming down her face.

"Until your first love decided to come back and ask for another chance." She chuckles, not caring how stupid she looks. Minjeong was telling her everything her heart have been holding for so long. "Tell me, how many chances are you going to give him until you finally realize it isn't worth it?"

Jimin looks away, not knowing what to say or react to. "I-I'm sorry,"

"Why apologize? It's not your fault you don't like me." Minjeong stood up from her seat and began to walk away. Jimin didn't dare to hold her back any longer. She had her answer. Minjeong told her everything she could.

But before Minjeong could walk away further, she stops. "Karina," She calls, it hurt how she doesn't call her by her real name anymore. How the times have changed between them. "It's better to end early than stay in a relationship that no longer builds you both. I hope you stop lingering on the memories that don't build you." With that, Kim Minjeong walks away from her, again.