Chapter 2

Another day, another struggle of trying to stop thinking about a certain beauty. Winter saw her first thing in the morning when she arrived at school, she was laughing along with her friends who came from the dance room. Aside from business, Karina was into dancing. She'd be joining dance competitions along with her team. Winter admires how Karina makes time for what she loves doing. She wasn't the type of rich kid who overuse their privileges, she has a pure soul.

"This is a pain in the ass!" Heeseung groans as he scratches his paper into pieces. Not much was happening in their classes since they were given the time to compose a song to be presented next week.

"Shut your damn mouth idiot!" Ryujin complained and threw her pencil at him.

"I don't understand, why couldn't we try to do it in groups? It would have been so much easier," He huffs, lying down on the floor.

"I envy Winter for having a lot of songs ready in the coming months,"

"Then why don't you find yourself an inspiration?"

"I do have one, but now it seems boring to even think about it,"

"Wait you do? Who?"

"Your stupid ass face used to inspire me," Heeseung instantly gets up as he runs away from a raging Ryujin.

"I swear to God I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Tell me Win, how do you do it?" Lia groans, stopping from writing whatever she had in mind.

"How to do what?"

"How were you able to write a song so beautifully?"

Winter gives her a questionable look. "I uh? write down what I have in mind?"

"Hearing it from you makes it even worse," Aeri lies down on the floor. Everyone in her group was struggling to write a song except for Jay who was keeping himself silent and continued to mind his own business.

Looking at the clock, it was break time. Winter stands up and waves at her friends who could only look at her in jealousy of being able to do nothing at all.

"I'll see you guys later," She says and went out of the door.

"I wonder what it feels like to have an inspiration," Lia mumbles but Ryujin was able to hear it.

"Why don't I volunteer to be your inspiration?" The blonde girl whispers, leaning her head forward to Lia's frowning face.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I SMACK YOU SQUARE IN THE FACE!"

~~~

W I N T E R

I walked my way through the hallways and reached the far side of the building. I discovered an old abandoned yet clean music room at the end of freshmen which has become my secret place whenever I wanted to be alone and sing my heart out along with the instruments inside. I was relieved that the staff still treats this as a room despite how rarely people find this. I'm just glad it wasn't going to be taken down anytime soon.