Chapter 2: Anger

"What are you so surprised about?" Jiang Cheng tilted his eyebrow and asked.

"Isn't Wen Qing someone who hates the library? Why would she accompany Shi Jie to the library?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe because Shi Jie threatened her to go to the library with her!" Jiang Cheng replied and laughed loudly.

"I went there willingly." A voice suddenly rang behind us.

"Wen Qing and Shi Jie?!" Jiang Cheng and I exclaimed in surprise to see the both of them behind us.

"You guys gotta get to know Wen Qing better. She is really a great person although she is a delinquent." Shi Jie said with a assuring smile.

"Right." Jiang Cheng replied sarcastically.

"Hey Wei Wuxian, let's go to basketball practice in a while." Hua Cheng said from the back.

Before I could reply Hua Cheng, a fiery aura was sensed from the behind.

It was the icy royal beast, Lan Wangji.

"Don't talk when eating. It is extremely rude." Lan Wangji faked a cough and interrupted us with a stern face.

Hua Cheng, whom hated people interrupting him when he is talking, immediately raged.

"Or else what? Your going to complain to your daddy and call him to expel us?" Hua Cheng slammed the table and flipped the chair.

I thought Hua Cheng was dramatic. It is true though, since young he has always been a dramatic boy especially after meeting Xie Lian, it became worse.

"Hua Cheng, do you know what you just did?" I whispered softly to Hua Cheng.

"Oh hell yeah I do! I am not afraid! Are you?!" Hua Cheng yelled and grabbed my collar.

"San Lang, calm down. We must always be respectful and nice to others, especially to our friends!" Xie Lian patted Hua Cheng's back and bowed apologetically to Lan Wangji.

"Two hours detention today after school. Attempting to skip the detention will only result in deeper consequences." Lan Wangji said and walked away.

Dang, that scary attitude totally swayed me!

The bell rang and everyone strolled back to class gloomily.

- 10 minutes later -

Hua Cheng raised his hands and requested to go the toilet again.

Hua Cheng always likes to request to go to the toilet whenever he is bored and instead of going to the toilet, he would end up having a smoke at the rooftop.

When Hua Cheng reached the rooftop, he witnessed a scene of bullying.

Hua Cheng did not pay much attention to it and ignored the bullying and pulled out a cigarette from the cigarette box.

He was all calm and relaxed until all of a sudden, he heard a familiar voice, a familiar cry.

It was Xie Lian's voice!

When he turned his head, his eyes widened with shock as he realised that the person that was being bullied was Xie Lian.

He clenched his fists with rage and anger while witnessing the scene upon his eyes.

"Leave him alone." Hua Cheng said to the bullies while stretching his arms.

"And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" One of the bullies asked proudly.

"I am your ancestor." Hua Cheng replied with a evil smirk and dashed towards the bully, delivering a punch toward the bully's face.

The bully's nose started bleeding as he commanded his friends to fight Hua Cheng.

Within a second, Hua Cheng wiped out all of them.

"Firstly, bullying is wrong." Hua Cheng said and punched the bully's stomach aggressively.

"Secondly, the person you were bullying, was my boyfriend." Hua Cheng said while frowning furiously and punched the bully's face five times.

"And, lastly, you're an idiot to believe that I would be defeated by a loser like you." The bully said with a smirk and Hua Cheng blacked out the next second.