Holy War Part 1🪖

Start from the beginning

Cletus: What do you think?

Y/N noticed outside some more and saw that he was right. They were so high up in the sky.

Cletus: 30,000ft. Straight down into a steel trap.

Millie: No wonder Moxxie keeps throwing up. He has altitude sickness.

Moxxie: (groans) Not...anymore.

Cletus: The fact that you infected these demons with goodness is wrong on so many levels. You have upset the balance of the universe. Demons can never be good.

Y/N: Now that's where you're wrong. Just because you're born of something doesn't mean you are entirely part of that system. You cannot judge someone based on what side they are-

(WHAM)

Y/N: RGH!

The human swung his metal arm at Y/N and Y/N was thrown across the room.

Moxxie: Y/N!

Cletus: You need to wake up. No matter what you say, no matter what you do. You will always be a demon and whether you like it or not, you can never be good...

Millie: Y/N!

Moxxie and Millie rushed to Y/N and helped him get on his feet.

Y/N: I'm fine. I'm fine...

Blitzo: What makes you think that we can't have the right to be whatever we wanna be?

Cletus: Because you are shown to be failures towards society. You created an assassination company and yet you do business that results in killing people. Not to mention giving away your own body for some book or acting like you're someone's friend or girlfriend. Clearly, you don't care about humans and you definitely don't care about your employees or anyone else you care about.

With his eyes twitching, Blitzo charged for Cletus, but Y/N stopped him. Cletus then turned to Millie.

Cletus: Not to mention you. You are acting all freelance and the fact you think you and your other man can love each other? If anything, I think your husband really married you all just for lust.

Moxxie: YOU SONUVA--!

(BANG)

The human fired a bullet and hit the floor again. Another warning shot. Cletus started to hover over them.

Cletus: All my life I've been observing you all from afar. All you monsters have ever done was nothing but kill innocent people and manipulate their minds. Turn them against each other. fill their hearts with anger and sin. For years, your kind has corrupted the Lord's creation. He made man in his image to be good and compassionate. And thanks to your Royal rulers of Hell, they managed to modify them in a bad way.

Millie: So you're saying that you did all this...just to keep us in check?

Cletus: That's right. When we first met, I could've killed you right there. But then Y/N was there. And If I were to show you how much of a monster they are. Then he would join me and together we could bring this world to the paradise it was before. Forever.

Y/N looked at Cletus and stared at him back.

Y/N: I will never join you. I may be born evil, but I'm not that kind of monster.

Cletus: Then you will stay here until you change your decision.

Cletus then turned and left the dark room with the human staring at Y/N and Y/N sta back. He then turned around and left the door with the sound of the locking mechanism spreading around the room.