Holy War Part 1🪖

Start from the beginning

Y/N: (grunts)

(BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG)

Y/N repeatedly banged on the door, desperately trying to get out of the dark room with one light on.

Millie: Y/N, stop, please.

Y/N stopped and looked at Millie, who had a sad face on her while comforting Moxxie, who was throwing up out the window.

Moxxie: (retches)

Millie: It won't budge. Now I know how you felt when you were captured, Mox.

Moxxie: I know. It's no fun--(retching).

Y/N stopped and leaned back on the metal wall.

Y/N: How? How could this have happened?

Millie: Cletus must've been watching us from afar. Studying our tactics and plotting against us.

Blitzo: DAMN IT!

Everyone looked at Blitzo. He angrily banged on the wall with his fists.

Blitzo: It was a lie. It was a lie! BASTARDS! IT WAS ALL A LIE! None of this ever would've happened if those goddamn agents didn't tell that baby prick what we were doing and try to fucking ambush us!

Millie: It wasn't them...

Blitzo then looked at Millie.

Blitzo: How can you be so sure!? If my memory is served correctly. They were working for him the last time.

Millie: They were tied up and gagged earlier. Does it look like they wanted to betray us? After learning her parents are alive and that Y/N isn't a criminal?

Moxxie: Yeah. That doesn't sound like Agents fooling you.

The doors burst open and it revealed Cletus with a smile on his face and with the human once more.

Human: (...)

Blitzo: YOU...!!

Blitzo charged for Cletus but a bullet was fired on the floor. A warning shot.

Cletus: This would've been a lot easier if you hadn't interfered in the first place.

Y/N: Aww look at the little baby. Throwing such a fit after what happened in Hell?

Blitzo: What happened?

Y/N: When we stopped him from trying to kill us in my apartment, we shipped his ass off to Dia and Summer.

Millie: Valentino's girls!? (laughs)

Moxxie: (laughing) I'm guessing he lost his virginity to them!

Blitzo: I've heard of them. They are actually more dominant than Verosika. If anything, anyone who does things with them, well...It's Snu-Snu time...

Cletus: No I didn't!

Cletus turned his face at Y/N.

Cletus: You have been a thorn on your side for far too long, demons. You cost me my job, my home, and my friends. Now the game gets ugly.

Cletus kept talking and Y/N looked to the window and looked outside. He saw the city all the way at the bottom.

Y/N: Are we in the air?