Holy War Part 1🪖

Start from the beginning

Kat stopped himself after slapping him in the face.

Josh: What's wrong?

Kat pointed to his left and Josh looked to see Keenie and Collin shocked. Keenie was flabbergasted and a smile slowly formed across her face and she clapped.

Keenie: (chuckling slowly)

Kat: Uhh...

Keenie: No no no. Go ahead. Finish that sentence.

Kat: I didn't say anything.

Keenie, still smirking, stood up and walked past Kat and stood next to Sharon.

Keenie: What this young man is trying to say is that you got your wish granted. Y/N is arrested and you and Adam are going to be famous, correct?

Sharon and Adam nodded.

Keenie: You guys forgot to ask yourselves...At what cost? What will it cost? Every wish has a price. Always. And I'll tell you what the cost is for your wish. Your new friendship with Y/N is now gonna be destroyed when he's exposed and you are gonna be spending the rest of your life thinking of the worst decision you have ever made in your life. Not to mention Millie hunting you down. The Monkey's Paw takes as much as it gives. Seeing as you are now, you want to...

Adam: Renounce the wish?

Coco: Yep. Clearly now you're feeling a lot of regrets.

Apple: Believe me, Sharon. If Vee didn't tell us about you and Y/N's parents, we would've killed you.

Milky: And not by death. By Snu-Snu.

Apple: Luckily for you two, we decided to show you remorse, now that we know you were also a pawn played by Cletus. After everything that jerk has done to trick us, he will not get mercy from us or Y/N. I bet once we get them out, he'll be getting a huge ass-whooping. NO! No. One full year of Snu-Snu!

Coco: You can say that again, babe.~

Apple: (gasps) Did you just call me "babe"?~

Coco: That I did.~

Coco blew a kiss to Apple, who responded with a cat gesture.

Apple: (giggles)(flirty) Meow...~

Sharon still looked down as Adam rested his hand on her shoulder. Sharon looked up at Adam.

Adam: Don't worry. We'll stop him.

Sharon: (sighs) I hope so...wait...what's "Snu-Snu"?

Josh: Have you watched Futurama?

Adam: No. We watch Family Guy.

Apple: It's when men are raped to death by muscular and tall women. Imagine if it was the Penguin and Wonder Woman or him and Giganta.

Sharon: (...) You really love him, don't you?

Verosika nodded.

Verosika: If I didn't love him, I would've just stayed in Hell and continued my life. But nope! He saved us once, we are returning the favor. Punch it Tex!

Vortex hit the accelerator and the car drove faster down the street.

———————————————