screaming doesn't stop

its been a couple days and toddler y/n was currently asleep in nats room, under the heap of blankets she felt safe, that was until an unwilling nightmare ruined her dreams .

it was the day she was taken to the red room. sleeping on the ground she woke with a hand over her mouth making her unable to scream. y/n kicked and cried as she was gagged and pulled up off the floor. dragged out of the orphanage they threw y/n into the van a few streets away, she still had tears down her face and was shaking. she didn't know where she was going or who she was with. all y/n knew was this couldn't be good. suddenly the van stopped and stayed. about 20 minutes later the door opened again and this time 2 more girls were thrown into the back in the same state as y/n tears down their faces obviously just pulled from their beds. 

at the end of the trip they were all thrown out and packed into the back off a helicopter as they cried having no idea what was happening. suddenly a gas filled the area making them all pass out 

'welcome to the red room' ....................

peters pov

i walked out of the training room to hear the most heart-breaking scream. it sounded like someone was dragging a knife down your back carving words. i opened the door without thinking whos it was and see y/n thrashing and crying in bed. the screaming doesnt stop and there is no way i can even get close to her. 

i run back out the door back to the training rooms. busting in out of breath i look around for nat or wanda, conveniently nat was teaching her some stuff. 

'uh guys, um y/n- screaming, nightmare' i say between breaths pointing to the door. nat and wanda bolt to the screaming. 

3rd person pov

as the girls get back to nats room their hearts broke as the screaming continued. suddenly objects began floating in the room and creating a tornado of red mist. it was very dangerous considering there was a knife or two. wanda was working on getting the objects at bay while nat ducked past and tried to wake y/n. she tried calmly waking her but it didnt work the screaming doesnt stop. shaking her softly was useless. 

'wands your gonna have to get her out of this one nothings working' nat says worried the sokovian nods and moves around the still floating objects to get to y/n. they can tell y/ns throat was getting dry. as her voice started cracking. 

wanda leans forward and softly places her hand on the toddlers forehead closing her eyes she goes into y/ns mind. 

nats pov

wandas bottom lip begins to quiver as a single tear falls from her eye. but the screaming stops and y/n begins to calm before waking up fully. this only makes her silently cry probably a sore throat. the objects stop spinning dropping to the floor or for the knife it goes into a wall, i gently move closer to y/n and she opens her arms wanting to be picked up i pull her into my lap as wanda gently rubs the toddlers back. 

'wanna go get a drink hun' i ask running a hand though her hair she softly nods and we walk to the kitchen. 

handing y/n to wanda i go to the fridge. 'what would you like' i ask turning back around 

'glass ov mil' p'ease mama' she asks putting her finger in her mouth. 

'love dont do that' wanda says kindly 'ill go grab ur dummy yeah?' she asks y/n nods and i follow them soon after with milk in a sippy cup. before giving y/n the dummy i pass her the cup. 

't'ank you mama, t'ank you wan'a' she smiles before lifting the bottle to her lips. she was so sweet when she was a kid. 

wandas pov

back in the main room y/n was sat sideways on my lap her head tucked into my chest as i wrapped a blanket around her. slowly she fell asleep again to finding nemo playing in the background. i held her tight, kissing her head softly i smile and tune back into the movie. 

a/n 

shorter but im tired so *thumbs up* good night or morning or whenever your reading this 

potato bake is good

favourite teacher rn and if your not in school who was your favourite teacher