calls

y/n pov

i wake up alone on the couch not feeling the warm presence underneath me i slowly open my eyes, hearing people in the kitchen. I rub my eyes kicking the blanket off and stood up. I walk slightly bumping into a wall into the kitchen . i see wanda, nat, steve and clint all walking around the kitchen getting drinks stealing food and laying on the floor??

'bird boy why are you on the floor?' i question thanking wanda for the juice she handed me

'becauseee steve convinced me to go on a run with him and that man is a maniac' he exhales heavily 'my legs are dead'

'walk it off' steve chuckles, chugging a bottle of water. Wanda comes and sits down next to me handing me waffles.

'thank you милая' (milaya) wanda blushes. I make the mistake of looking up at nat who is smirking. I roll my eyes at her and begin to eat my meal.

'not hungry?' nat asks as i push the plate away still with 2 of the 3 waffles. I shake my head

'no i ate last night' i admit. 'i got to get ready for school' wanda informs me there is an outfit in her room if i need other clothes. I thank her considering im still in my hoodie and trackies speaking of which i don't remember getting changed into. I shrug not really caring just happy to be back.

I get to wandas room walking in and i see a very me outfit on her chair. Baggy green camo pants with many pockets a beige rib singlet as well as an over sized grey zip hoodie. I quickly put on the outfit stuffing my belongings into my bag that somehow got to the tower.

Nats pov

'no i ate last night' y/n admits. 'i got to get ready for school' she says walking to wandas room to get the outfit. Steve looks at me with confusion.

'what does she mean she ate last night of course she ate last night, what does that have to do with today' not taking my eyes off of the corridor y/n walked down i answer him.

'redroom only fed us every couple of days. Just enough to keep us going' gears seem to click in steves mind.

'oh is that why you had almost no appetite when i met you' he thinks aloud. Clint stares at him like really.

'its fine clint, and yeah' i say walking off to the training rooms.

3rd person pov

Nat passes y/n on the way to the training rooms and asks her something. 'детка could you get peter to come for dinner' she asks, y/n nods sceptically she knows nat had a plan. 'thank you' nat gets y/n's head kissing it before walking off.

'мама действительно' (mama really) y/n playfully complains walking the other direction.

Time skip to y/n at school

When y/n walked up to her group ned ran and hugged her. 'your back! Guys shes back!' ned exclaims happily.

'we knew, but its good to see you y/n' mj greets smirking. The bell goes and peter and y/n go one way where as the others go another.

'pete nat asked if you wanted to come for dinner?' y/n questions the boy.

'im sure may-'he stops himself a single tear rolling down his face. 'you know what sure ill come' he agrees defeated.

'great' y/n smiles walking into her class.

Nats pov

After training i barge into tonys office. 'what romanoff?' he questioned already done with the day. I walk directly up to his desk throwing what work he has on the desk on the floor with he wasn't to bothered by.

'we are adopting those kids' i say without room to argue. His face lights up at the idea.

Hours later we are both on calls with different social workers. Tony is quite frustrated and im ready to just about rip the person on the other lines head off.

' i don't care if it will take a couple days to prosses the kid is mine!' i hear tony yell fed up. 'ill buy the bloody business if that will make it work faster.'

I had just finished my call with a not so nice liane and now have full custody of y/n. pulled some strings with fury as well to speed up the prosses. A couple minutes later Tony gets of the phone clapping his hands together. 'i now own a kid' he raises his hands 'and an entire social services building' he exhales 'i need food' he exaggerates running to the kitchen. I roll my eyes printing the adoption papers for both kids. Going upstairs to relax for a bit before the kids begin the internship and more importantly dinner.

a/n

ahh this book is almost done probably gonna be finished by new years. Than i will start my next book in which i have plans for already.

And as always see you in the next chapter.