class party

SLIGHT HAWKEYE EP 5 SPOILER ISH KINDA NOT REALLY BUT KINDA

3rd person pov

The group had English first and now that they had food they were relived when they walked in to see everyone else with a tray or something. That would have been real embarrassing. They walked to their group of tables at the back after placing their food on the table.

'what movie do you guys wanna watch?' ms teata says standing up. Handing out paper plates.

'the grinch'

'home alone'

'elf'

'polar express'

A bunch of other movies were called out as the teacher skimmed through the Christmas movies. 'i literally don't know any of these movies' y/n laughs.

'dude how do you not know these' ned asked without thinking

'hmmm idk ned how don't i know these movies' y/n smirks

'oh right sorry' he apologises. after a lot of debate and a few marshmellows being thrown the class decided on polar express.

1 group at a time was allowed to go up and grab a plate full of snacks from the table at the back. Now it was y/n peter mj and neds turn. Quietly they got up and went to the table. (idk what you guys have at class partys so imma put what usually is at mine)

y/n went around grabbing. Tim tams, a couple chips, lollies, watermelon and oranges and peter handed her a piece of fairy bread. There was so many options but she only had 1 plate. After they all got their food they go and sit down to enjoy the movie. About half an hour into the movie y/n speaks up.

'see i love American Christmases' y/n smirks 'the tree, the presents, the superpowered reindeer, Rudolph' y/n smiles taking a sip of her water 'he's so weird' she finishes with a Russian accent.

'what were Russian christmases like?' peter asks

'i couldn't say really i think this is the second Christmas ive experienced out of the red room' y/n starts. Luckily no one was near them and couldn't hear. 'but in the redroom uh.. no i think it was similar to most other days there. but i do remember the Russian santa was called ded moroz (im sorry if i got this wrong i just looked it up) when we were younger probably up to 8 they would give us a single doll to the group, but we only got to play with it for the day than they took it again, we might have gotten a bit of extra food but that was probably it' y/n laughs 'i remember how pathetic i thought some of the new girls were when they would get exited around the time of christmas. But now i think i know why' she smiles eating a tim tam.

The others were shocked. Yes they all had different experiences with Christmas but a single doll to a bunch of kids for a day. Isn't Christmas. y/n doesn't pay attention to her friends that are sending looks to eachother planning something. Right now she is focused on finding the right gap in the movie to go to the bathroom. eventually that time comes and she gets up walking over to the teacher.

'excuse me ms can i go to the toilet?' ms teata looks up and nods.

Peter pov

'we have to give her the full christmas experience' i say once y/n left. The others turn to me and nod.

'okay so how about we do secret santa, gingerbread houses –' i say beginning to write this all down.

'Christmas movie marathon' ned says, i nod and write it down. We go back and forth making a list of things to do in the next couple of weeks.

y/n pov

as im walking out of the bathroom i see someone i was hoping not to see. 'OI Y/N/N, my father did not appreciate getting a call from stark industrys. On his day off' flash spits walking up to me. I try to ignore him and walk faster back to class when he comes behind me and pulls my braid back positioning himself in front of me. I would have just punched him and left but that wasn't really an option.

'go away eugene' i sigh trying to move past him. He takes a step back and kicks me in the ribs. I stumble back after being winded, trying to get air back in my lungs. He takes this opportunity to kick me again. i stumble to the ground, and he begins punching me. I was confused as to why he was doing this when a lot of people were still in class. He kicked me again but this time i felt something stab me. I looked at his shoe and noticed it was a ice boot. Wtf. I don't know why but he started going the other direction. I look down and see a bit of blood coming through my jumper.

I slowly stand up, keeping pressure on whatever wound this was. I go over to the bubbler getting a drink. Then walking back to class. Thankfully, flash wasn't that strong but i could feel a couple bruises that will appear. But i was glad i could breathe again.

I walk into the class with a hand over the wound. I think it stopped bleeding so itll be fine ive had food so it should heal. Speaking of which my broken hand should be healed either tomorrow or the day after so that's good. Without thinking i take my hand away from the wound to grab another lolly. That's when i noticed how much blood there really was. 'shit' i mumble realising i stained wandas hoodie.

'you good' mj turns around to look at me. 'y/n what did you do' mj says looking at the stain.

'h-hey its not my fault flash had ice shoes on' i say. Mj just stares at me

'you know he cant wear those in school right' mj says casually signalling to the teacher that they are leaving. Ms couldn't care less and just lets them go.

'yeah but i couldn't do much' i say lifting my hands up slightly. Mj rolls her eyes smirking knowing i could very well do much to him without my hands and even without powers. 'nothing a normal person could do' i say noticing her thoughts.

We go to her locker and to the bathroom. i lift my hoodie as she begins to clean my wound. 'i can do i myself y'know'

'yeah but wanda said you never do it properly' mj says grabbing another bandage 'yeah i herd about the single bandaid on a bullet wound' mj looks at me.

'hey it wasn't that bad besides it healed in a day so it was fine' i defended

'loosing almost 2 pints of blood isn't fine' mj smirks.

'you know to much' i say dropping my hoodie. As mj passes me the stain remover. I thank her getting the stain out before we head back to class. 

a/n

i will try to post tmmr and Christmas probably will be able to to have a merry Christmas. if you celebrate it if not happy holidays