★It's Efficient - GeorgeNotFound

Start from the beginning

"I was almost sick yesterday from all the snacks. I had to sit outside for a bit" I explain and Dream nods.

"Sugar can do that to you" Dream says and I hum, gently rubbing my hands on my thighs. A thin layer of sweat had started to form on them from the pure buzz of feeling so full.

I feel like a water balloon, so full and ready to burst if anymore water is poured into me. I run my hand under my shirt, feeling my stomach bulge from the size of my bladder. It's so full and swollen to hold all the liquid.

I pull my shirt up, leaning back and moaning softly at the sight. It's so hot. The small bulge of my stomach, the hot heavy feeling of my bladder. I rub my thighs together, hearing Dream softly chuckle from my phone.

"Horny much?" He asks and I hum.

"Haven't gotten off in a little.. not since before Sapnap got here" I mumble, pulling my shirt down and adjusting myself.

Where I'm sat has a protective sheet under the covers because I have the tendency to fall asleep here and piss in my sleep or I'll relieve myself whilst sat here because it's convenient.

"Mm, it's been orgasm heaven since Sapnap flew out. I finally got to use my new vibrator too" Dream explains, sitting up in his bed before smirking.

I continue to rub my thighs together, enjoying the sensation it brings. One hand grabs at my grey sweats, trying not to show any signs of needing to pee whilst the other gently brushes over my very angry head that's pushed against the fabric.

"Don't touch too much George.. don't want him to come back and find his best mate jacking off" Dream teases with a soft laugh and I groan.

There's that and the fact that it'll be so hard to pee with a boner. Yes it'll help me hold till he's done shitting but what am I to do once I finally get to relieve myself.

I pull myself back up, thighs occasionally pushing tighter together as I attempt to keep the small leak under control.

I look at the time, seeing that Sapnap has somehow already been gone twenty seven minutes. Near enough thirty. God it only takes me this long when I'm constipated.

"Fuck I have to piss so bad" I mumble softly, hoping my voice is low enough to only be heard by me.

"Mmmm.. how bad?" Dream asks and my head shoots up. "Like on verge of wetting bad or just leak bad?" Dream asks softly and I bite my lip.

"Just.. fuck.. leak bad.. he fell on my bladder but it felt too good to relieve so soon" I groan out, not daring to let my thighs move apart as I move to grip myself.

Little droplets of pee, bead at the tip. My boxers rub against the head, wiping them away instantly. I moan softly, angry cock pulsing against the rough fabric.

I exhale heavily, bringing my hand away again as I assume my control is back. Dream groans from down his end, body pillow stuffed between his legs and face pressed in to it.

"Please.. Sap.. won't.. he doesn't even hold for me.. it's so hot George.. so hot from you baby" Dream pants out, hips slowly grinding down.

We all knew Dream acted upon his piss kink quite frequent. He'd do holds or ask us to voice call when going to the bathroom so he could get off. He said porn stopped doing it for him after Sapnap's first accident in his car.