Back Home

Daenerys was taking deep breaths as she finally hopped of the ship. She was back in Westeros. Though she had actually never been here before, this was what she counted home. She looked to her right and saw Arya there. In the year they had spent together she had bloomed and was the most beautiful person Daenerys knew. Not in the way she had heard Arya's sister Sansa be described, but more in a cute yet fierce way. She could tell the brunette was excited to be back home.

When Arya first left, it was because The Hound had told her everyone left of her family had been slaughtered by Roose Bolton. Turned out that it had been a lie to convince the Stark girl to stay with him, as he had gotten very fond of her. When Arya found out from Daenerys it had all been a lie, she had almost gotten right back on a ship to Westeros. Luckily for her, Arya had already started growing feelings for her, so she decided to stay.

Arya had proven to be a fierce fighter and had quickly become her most trusted battle strategist. Though Arya being herself never enjoyed siting behind a table drawing up maps, so she had also taken up training the free men who wanted to fight on Danys behalf. To put it simply, Arya was a respected and feared member of her court and almost as powerful as the Mother of Dragons herself. Daenerys didn't complain though. She was thrilled in fact that Arya had taken to her new position so naturally.

They had sailed from Slaver's Bay through the Summer Sea and we're currently in Dragonstone, the ancestral seat of House Targaryen and birthplace of Daenerys Storborn. It had been easy to take over, reminding Daenerys very much of the ancient Targaryens coming from Essos with their army, just like Daenerys was. They had headed there in order to regroup close enough to Kings Landing but far enough to be safe. Her army was so huge, it would take close to a week for all the ships to arrive. And when they did, then they were going to fight.

So first of all: disclaimer. None of the places/characters belong to me. They belong to George R.R. Martin and HBO. Second of all I hope you enjoyed the story. Feel free to send any questions you might have. The second chapter will be up as soon as I get 20 views.