Credit 3 (26)

Beginne am Anfang

"Ssssooo....we did goof then?!" The other said excitedly as devil chuckled.

"Indeed...However, you have been exposed to some sensitive information which is why you are hereby relieved of your duty." Devil said with a small grin as he continued

"May you experience your preferred amount of pain during the following." Devil said with a snap as he saw the two imp burning up in flames while the devil grin happily as he watch from the table.

Not a few seconds later Dice came in with newspaper in hand as he saw the imp just burn right in front of him but all he did was sigh as he rolled up the newspaper and went up to devil.

"Stop."

"burning." Dice hit him once again as devil starts to laugh

"The imps." Dice said as he bonk devil in the head once again.

"It's satisfying, leave me alone!" Devil said still laughing Before dice puts the newspaper in his desk.

"*sigh* are you sure all of this is worth it, boss?" Dice ask

"Oh believe me, it is." Devil said

"You know you could just..talk to them about it? I'd sure wanna, you hardly wanna explain anythin' yourself." Dice said as he sat down in the couch.

"The plan stay the same, Dice. The only change is that we're not turning those two into demon or killing them anymore. Since you know-they're more useful alive."

"Uh-Huh"

"And if they find out, they'll get suspicious. Well, Mugman will anyway. Their trust is the closest I've gotten to the potions." Devil said as he scratch his neck

"Because sneekin' around their childhood home and giving our daughter a bunny that can give information is far less suspicious." Dice said exposing devil right at the spot.

"I can't risk this dice.it's been too long."

"It's get worse and worse. And you've seen it..and I tried to keep you and y/n out of it—" dice cuts him off

"Which was your first mistake and I don't know if our moon noticed yet."  Making devil flinch of dice mentioning they're daughter as she is unreadable to say what she doing around the cup brothers.

Dice see his reaction as he change the conversation.

"Just promise me you won't do anything stupid, awright?" Dice said

"That what I have you for, to stop me from..impulsively starting Armageddon or whatever it is I do." Devil said nervously

"And promise me you won't worry about this during the party and actually enjoy yourself and also try not to bring your daughter into this. She already dealing with her new cup boyfriend so please." Dice said as devil grumbled about that last part but sigh.

"Now your asking for too much,hah...fine." Devil said

__________________
Anonymous ask ♥️:
Hey Mugman, I've been wondering this for a while now, what is your inspiration to research as much as you do?

Answer...

"I have a number of..."

" 'inspiration' "

~flash back from two days ago~

"Ughh..we've died so many times...death is so sudden,it could happen at any moment...everything could end at any moment, and I wouldn't even realize it..." Mugman said

"I'm not even sure where I'll go when I die..*hic* with the potion...death was just an inconvenience...and then it ended,and Elder.. and chalice...we really remember what death actually is..." Mugman said as he cups his face as he looked down at Quadratus who was listening to him.

"I've moved on, I'm not mourning, it a part of life but...the unpredictability of it...it's...it's not even scary, it's more INFURIATING!!" Mugman yelled at that last part with a frustrating/anger in his tone.

"One day I'll disappear and...never see where we'll go..never do everything I could have done!" Mugman yelled as he was so tired of not having answers.

"I Hate being at it's mercy.." Mugman said as he recalling what dice and devil said to him as it flooded over his head.

'Spades are about well,death,illness,loss...'

'It's simply impossible for you to know the things I know...'

'Because you're a mortal.'

"Maybe...I've meant to be greater than this..." Mugman said darkly as Quadratus cuts him off.

"No. Do not put yourself at odds with death. There we things you cannot control, and to try would only and i your demise-" Quadratus was cut off as he see Mugman getting up with a anger.

"You-you *hic* oh gosh- you don't get to say anything. As far as I know, death means nothing to you-y-you live forever! You-" Quadratus once again cut him off.

"Yes, I've existed for far longer than you, so listen to me especially-"

"You don't know what it's like-" Mugman yelled with anger but as Quadratus kept trying to cut him.

"Mugman, you're being brash, and also you're intoxicated. I have seen the same mistakes get made-"

"I don't have to be like them! I can be better! That's—That's the point of history- I'll know better,I'll learn be—" Mugman said in rage

"You can't"

This tick off Mugman for the last time.

"I've fought the devil- LUCIFER himself-I've DIED before and COME BACK, I've spent NIGHTS just rereading the SAME TEXTBOOKS OVER AND OVER, STARING AT THAT INKWELL,OVER AND OVER and you're just telling me that I CAN'T?!!" Mugman yelled as he let go of any feeling/emotion that was inside but doing so he was going crazy.

"YES!" Quadratus yelled back

"WHY?!" Mugman yelled back as tear falling down from is eyes

"BECAUSE MORTALS aren't MEANT TO KNOW THESE—" as Quadratus was about to finish a bottle of whiskey was thrown at him.

And before he knew it...Quadratus was gone with the glowing pond fading away into darkness as Mugman just stared deadly into it.

"I'm getting a little bit fed up with my mortality." Mugman mubbled as he plotted back down to the dark velvet green grass before looking at the sleeping cups..

"We deserve to know.." He mumbled as he pulled his legs closer to him and stared back into the pond.

"I deserve to know.."

.....

"E-echo!.."

♥️♦️♠️♣️
[end of Credit part 3/???]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHHWEEEEEEHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHWUSUWJ

SORRY FOR TAKING TO LONG TO UPLOAD I BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL!
But if you want to know where you want to find me go to Tik Tok and my username is

mooncups2

Because I uploaded my stuff their so anyway I hope you guys take care yourself and I see you guys in the next chapter! <3