♠️3♠️

[I MADE A MISTAKE YOUR AGE IS 19 AS THE CUPBRO ARE 20 IM VERY SORRY I CHANGE UP THE AGE I REPEAT IM SORRY]

Anonymous ask:
Hey Cuphead and Mugman, what do you think of Dice's and Devil's child? And y/n what do you think about the cups Bro's?

Answer:

Mugman and Cuphead was at the break room just hang out with the other employees while y/n and king dice were just chatting in the other side of the table as y/n was just reading her book as she listened to her father and jumping in to his response.

Mugman just shrugged and gave the anonymous a small smile.

"oh they're fine I guess, y/n always kind in their own way but I don't know her to much except when me and her alway bump into each other in the library and we alway- well I alway geek out of a book that I'm reading while she listened. sometimes recommend some books to me but she sometimes keep to herself most of the time. She help other people with stuff like dishes or healing other employees if they get hurt or get into accident." Mug said as they see anonymous smile but then turn to Cuphead.

Mugman glance at him to see him with pink blush in his cheeks staring at y/n who was still with dice. Mugman chuckle at this as both Mugman and the anonymous felt a smirk coming through they're face.

Mugman and the anonymous look at each other then back at Cuphead as Mugs tap on the cup shoulder.

"hey cuphead the anonymous wanted to know what you think about [y/n]~"Mugman teased to the red cups to make him jumped at his brother response but that made him more redder then usual.

he try to give a glare at mugman but he sigh and gave the anonymous they're answer,

"w-well she fine i guess... the first talk that I ever had w-with her was when she c-comfort us..but again it was when i heard her laugh..it was perfect...I love the way she just hug me...she smell Ike roses, vanilla and how she gave me a smile..well try but that was a perfect smile.....they have mysterious personality that I want to know more about but...they just so 'perfect in her way....'" Cuphead said as he didn't realize he kept ranting about her before realizing what he just said.

he slowly turn towards where the anonymous and Mugman was just sat but turn out to be the whole gang just listening and staring at him the WHOLE time as some keep their smug faces, other with surprise faces and with some in one tear coming down as if they saw two people being married.

Cuphead was even more redder then his straw as Mugman and some of the gang was just teasing him or gasping on top of him while cuphead was trying to tell everyone to shut up about it.

_✨♥️✨_

[TIME SKIP NIGHT TIME]

— y/n pov (in your room)—

You were in your room as you heard knock at your door. You went over to the door and open it to see the anonymous looking up at you as they smile at you. You were confused but you let them in.

"Um darling... why are you up so late?" You ask as the anonymous sat in your bed as you sat next to them.

You see them point up at they're head to see a question pop up.

"Oh..you want to know what I think about the cup bros?" You ask as the anonymous as the nodded happily.

"Well uh the cup bro's are chaotic together but if we are talking about them self and their personality..." you said as the anonymous nodded again and lay onto of your lap to get comfy which you didn't mind at all. You took the remote,turned on the bendy show.