✨♥️♦️✨(part2)

:) angst and language

Snowinnit23 ask:
devil are you going to propose to dice?

Answer:

Devil just looked at 'A' like he wanted to kill them but y/n walks in and stand behind the anonymous for protection.

"Yeah father when are you?" Y/n smirk at devil as he sigh with blush coming through.

"Well if this make you stop- I was planning on proposing to him uh next month.." devil said as y/n was looking devil as if he was joking but he wasn't.

Y/n immediately pushed the anonymous outside of the door.

"Tell anyone your dead ok." Y/n said which the anonymous nodded a gave a thumbs up.

"Go to my room and I'll meet you their!" Y/n said cheerfully as she close the door then turned back to devil who was doing paperwork.

"So we're you going to tell me?" Y/n said walking to his side

"Well after I propose to him I though maybe I could surprise you but I guess I was impatient.." devil chuckled as y/n felt guilty but still feel happy.

"Sorry for forcing you to tell me but does this mean I can um be your actual daughter?.." y/n questions as she looked at devil who sigh and pick up y/n to hug her.

"You already are my daughter and forever will be don't forget that." Devil said as he soothing her hair softly.

"Thank you for everything.."

"Your always welcome my moon."

✨♥️✨

Snowinnit23 ask:
what is everyone sexuality?

Answer:

"Well For me I'm straight but I still support." Cuphead said as he took a sip on his drink

"Uh I guess I'm bisexual but I still don't know yet!" Mugman said as he scratch his head with a bit of blush.

"Really how come I didn't know!" Cuphead said with full surprise as Mugman just shrugged.

"You didn't ask and also because I was kinda scared that you won't accept me for who I am." Mugman said with honesty which made Cuphead understand but was hurt.

"Well that's dumb. I will alway accept you for who you are bro! Come here" Cuphead said as he open his arms for a hug which Mugman almost went to tear but hugged his brother.

'Click'

Cuphead ,Mugman looked up to see y/n and the anonymous as they took a photo of them.

"You guys are to cute you know!" Y/n said as Cuphead pulled away with his face being red and Mugman just chuckled embarrassedly Before looking at y/n.

"Hey y/n what your sexuality?" Mugman ask which made Cuphead turn towards you.

"O-oh uh im bisexual!" Y/n said scratching their neck

"Wait really?" Mugman question with surprise as Cuphead was also surprised but was also hoping if he has a chance.

"Yea I am. It kinda started when I was watching the bendy show and saw the Alice angel episode it kinda made me feel strange. So I ask dad about it and he thought that I was lesbian but I didn't know yet so few years later their was uhhh-" y/n stop herself midway as she felt Cuphead staring at her waiting for her to continue.

Y/n wasn't ready to tell her feeling as she glance at Mugman who was smirking knowingly but he nodded trying to be unnoticed.

"Wow ok then so then bendy change the way you feel?" Mugman questions as Cuphead just turned towards Mugman with a 'what the fuck are you doing?' Look.