Chapter Twenty One: How Can We Help?

Start from the beginning

I nodded.

"And that gave you a panic attack?"

I nodded again. "I can't handle the thought of losing you, Yoongi. It hurts my heart and soul so much."

"Then don't think about it, Kitten," He says, holding my face between his palms. "I'm not going anywhere, Cassi. I love you. I am in this for the long-haul. The longest-haul. This shit is for life, babygirl. You're never getting rid of me. And besides....all of the back-up dancers are guys."

I laughed at that last part. I couldn't help it. I leaned my forehead down on his shoulder as I did, and he slid his arms around me.

"I love you, Cassi," He told me, kissing my temple.

"I love you too, Yoongi," I said as I closed my eyes and melted into his body heat.

****************************************************

AllKpop.com

We are back with a bit more information about the sexy interlude heard over the speakers at the BTS sound check last week.

Video has finally surfaced of a certain bunny taking off from the side of the stage right after it ended, so we know that it wasn't the beautiful Maknae of BTS on the mic.

What's more, there was a bright ray of sunshine standing next to him at the beginning of the video, so it wasn't the BTS dance leader, either! I'm a little disappointed at this information, because, if you remember, I thought that our walking wet dream with the heart-shaped smile seemed like the most obvious answer. Nobody is that happy and joyful all of the time without having a secret dom side hidden inside of them, right? Although, I suppose it could be said that just because it wasn't the lanky glass of sweet tea that is our Hope wasn't the one getting it on backstage, doesn't mean that there isn't a dom side hidden underneath his perky, sexy exterior.

Also, I came across a new bit of information not five minutes before I sat down to write this. Apparently, around the time of the umm...business going on for all the world to hear, our resident God of Destruction was seen helping clean up a mess he had made. So I hear tell, our dimpled leader took a misstep and fell into the side of the craft table, sending food flying everywhere. It was so bad that pizza had to be ordered, and a LOT of it, at that. I also hear tell that Mr. Kim paid for the replacement pizza himself. While not the point of this little 'article', don't you just find that so endearing? ANYWAY. I guess that means that we can count him out, too.

In case you're keeping count, that is now FOUR out of seven that we can discount as the perpetrator of the little rendezvous that I'm sure is the talk of more than one over-worked office water cooler.

So now we just have to ask ourselves...was it the King of Dad Jokes? The cat himself? Or the alien?

I don't know about you, but I think that saying it is our 'Lil Meow Meow is just a bit too obvious. Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to throw out the most obvious clue there is, would he, Kitten?

Only time will tell, my friends. I'll keep you posted.

(No cats were physically or mentally harmed in the writing of this 'article' and it should be pointed out that absolutely NOBODY thinks that he is stupid. Not even a little bit.)

***************************************************

"Ouch! Hey!" Tae said, stumbling over his feet as Yoongi pushed him into his hotel room. "I said that I was coming, Hyung! Take it easy!"