4 - Starting Line

Börja om från början

My assault continued unabated as I seamlessly transitioned from one opponent to the next, my movements fluid and precise. With lightning-fast reflexes, I deftly evaded a sweeping arm from an approaching adversary, my instincts guiding me with unwavering precision. Without missing a beat, I seized upon the opportunity presented to me, seizing a two-pointer by its leg and hurling it with impressive force into another nearby three-pointer. The clang of metal against metal echoed through the battlefield as the robots collided, their mechanical forms contorted in a tangled mess of limbs and gears.

As I pressed forward, my attention momentarily shifted to the blonde boy as he skillfully dispatched a one-pointer with a swift and precise strike of his tail. Taking up a position behind him, I positioned myself protectively, ready to offer assistance and reinforcement.

"You alright?" I asked, my voice steady and composed despite the chaos surrounding us. I maintained a vigilant stance, my senses attuned to any sign of danger as I kept my back to him, my gaze fixed firmly on the approaching horde of robots.

In response, the blonde boy offered a grateful nod, his expression reflecting a mixture of determination and appreciation for the assistance rendered. "Yeah, thanks for the save!" he exclaimed, his words laced with sincerity.

"It was no problem at all," I replied, observing the robots surrounding us. With a decisive nod, I outlined our plan of attack, each word spoken with clarity and purpose. "You take the ones in front of you; I'll handle the ones back here," I directed, a sense of determination driving my words as we prepared to face the relentless onslaught together.

"Sounds good!" he replied with a determined nod, and without further ado, we swiftly parted ways, each focusing on our designated targets amidst the chaos of the battlefield.

With a graceful leap, I soared through the air, my movements fluid and precise as I closed in on my chosen adversary—a menacing one-pointer poised in my path. With a swift and decisive motion, I extended my razor-sharp claws, slicing through the air with lethal accuracy to sever the robot's head from its mechanical neck. In one fluid motion, I delivered a powerful kick, launching the decapitated head towards a nearby two-pointer, using it as a makeshift projectile while rebounding off its torso to propel myself towards another looming threat.

As I descended upon the towering figure of a three-pointer, I channeled all my strength and fury into a devastating punch aimed squarely at its exposed back. The force of the impact reverberated through my arm as I felt the satisfying crunch of metal giving way beneath my onslaught. With a resounding crash, the formidable automaton crumbled beneath my assault, adding another tally to my score. With my total now standing at 33 points, I took a moment to assess the battlefield, noting the dwindling time left on the clock as I swiftly completed my assigned task.

Turning my attention towards my companion engaged in combat with a two-pointer, I watched vigilantly as he deftly maneuvered through the fray, his tail lashing out with deadly precision against his metallic adversaries. However, my sharp senses detected a new threat looming behind him—an ominous one-pointer poised to strike from the shadows.

"Behind you!" I called out urgently, my voice cutting through the chaos as I sprang into action, racing to his aid with determined resolve.

As I closed the distance, another one-pointer intercepted my path, seeking to impede my progress. With lightning-fast reflexes, I unleashed a flurry of strikes, my claws slashing upwards with deadly accuracy to cleave through its torso. Spinning gracefully in mid-air, I delivered a powerful spinning side kick, sending the disabled robot hurtling towards the one menacing my ally, the impact obliterating both threats in a single decisive blow.

I launched myself onto the last two-pointer that loomed over the guy. I grabbed it with an uncompromising hold and, in a primitive display of strength, tore open its chest. I effectively disabled the artificial creature by ripping out a tangle of cables, making it immobile and lifeless. He began to close the gap between us as I found myself slumped over, hands resting on my worn-out knees, gasping for oxygen, and desperately attempting to restore calm and manage my tiredness.