❤️11❤️

Vinnie's POV:

Once y/n left I grabbed my drink and sat looking at the pool that was lit up by the lights around it. The water sounded so peaceful I could also hear crickets, I can't believe I'm going to have a baby in just five short months this all feels like a dream.

I've had to do a lot of growing up more than I would have liked in just a short time but I would never say I regret my kid. I looked at my phone and seen it was about one in the morning and hour later she should be home, I texted her but I didn't get a response 'weird' I thought as I called her.

It rang until it was on the last one and a female voice answered. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked knowing damn sure it was y/ns number "this is an intern at west grace hospital, are you related to y/n l/n?" I found it suddenly hard to swallow "I'm her boyfriend and the father of her baby, is she okay? What happened?" I hounded her with questions as I raced to get my car keys.

"Sir I think it would be best if the doctor talked to you when you get here, she's on the second floor in room 309." That's all the information I needed I hung up on her and hurriedly got into my car, my eyes started to swell with tears but I couldn't cry not yet. I parked arriving just minutes later because I sped all the way here.

I took the stairs running up to flights and looking for the room in a rush until a nurse stopped me. "Sir calm down you can't be running in the hospital who are you looking for?" I looked past her seeing the room number "y/n...y/n l/n" I stuttered out she escorted me to the door I guess making sure that I didn't run.

I pulled back the curtain seeing her hooked up to a heart monitor, along with a band around her stomach I guess monitoring the baby. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back it was the doctor "you must be a friend" "boyfriend" I corrected her. "Baby's father?" She question I nodded "luckily her car didn't flip and the other car hit their breaks lessening the impact damage for both Ms. L/n and the other driver."

"The other driver was intoxicated at the time of impact and was arrested after he was checked out." I looked over to her not wanting to hear about the dumbass that crashed into her "what about my girlfriend and my baby" "well she was unresponsive at the scene but she didn't suffer any major injuries and your baby girl with be just fine. She should be waking up anytime now" she exited.

'baby girl' I thought to myself as I looked at her and smiled. "We're having a daughter y/n" I said tears filling my eyes as I lifted her hand and held it to my cheek, I gently laid it down and then kissed her stomach. "She'll be just as beautiful as you are" I brushed her blonde hair and took a seat beside of her bed holding her hand and placing my other on her belly.

Your POV:

I woke up to my head pounding, hearing two sounds of beeps and I looked over. 'Heart monitors? What happened?' I looked to see a band around my belly, then the realization hit me I was in a car accident. I seen Vinnie with his head resting on the bed sleeping I looked at the wall clock '7:04am how long has he been here?'

I made a noise which woke him up and he looked at me. He smiled and kissed me "I'm so glad you're okay" he went and got the doctor "Ms. L/n we would like to keep you here for another day at least to monitor the baby, but you haven't suffered any major injuries" I smiled so happy that me and my baby are going to be okay.

Vinnie was rubbing my stomach "I can feel her moving" he said I smiled and put my hand on my stomach it took me a minute to realize what he said. "Her? We're having a baby girl?" I felt tears roll down my face as he hugged me "yes baby we are gonna have a beautiful daughter one day soon."

Time Skip

I've been taking it easy since I've been home Vinnie and a couple of his friends helped move our things into the new house. We have invited everyone over because Kouvr, Larri, and Nikita wanted to throw me a baby shower this is where Vinnie and I would reveal the gender of our baby to everyone else.

I wore a white dress that was skin tight so my bump was really visible, while Vinnie wore a white button down and white pants. We planned on having Vinnie turn to face me while I put pink paint on his hands, rub them together and place his handprints on my stomach. Larri, Kouvr and Nikita were the first to arrive so we could set everything up.

Food, and cake were set up in the kitchen and the games were set up in the living room and outside. As people started to show up we played a baby themed bingo and then they pulled from a cup of what game they would go play next. After an hour of of games we ate food and cake people occasionally coming over to see if they can feel the baby kick or move.

We gathered everyone in the backyard and announced we were going to reveal the gender of the baby. Vinnie turned to face me shielding my body from people as I put the paint in both palms. I leaned up and kissed him as he put his hands on either side of my stomach, he turned and revealed his paint covered hands along with the prints on my stomach.

Everyone cheered and some also took photos, Kouvr wanted us to face each other and kiss so she could get us and the one hand print on my left side as he placed his right on my stomach. "Got it" she said I pulled away to look at it and I fell in love with the photo "send me that" she nodded and I set it as my lock screen photo.

We all started to clean and people eventually started to leave. The sun was setting and I went out to watch it still in my dress, Vinnie came to join me. "I love you" he said as he pulled me back onto him, I rested my head on his chest "I love you too Vinnie" he turned me around and put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled as we started to sway dancing with no music playing.

"You are absolutely beautiful y/n" he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I can't believe we're having a little girl" I said hoping this wasn't some kind of dream.