❤️8❤️

We made it up to my room, I shut the door and turned around just to be pushed against the door. He put his knee in between my legs spreading them as he made deep eye contact with me, "you're so beautiful" he said before leaning down and connecting our lips.

He laid me on the bed and stood over me "as hot as you look in that shirt you'd look sexier without out" I took it off revealing my bare breasts which made him lick his lips as he looked down at me. Our lips connected again but he quickly moved to my neck leaving a trail of hickeys from my neck to my chest. He cupped my left breast and pinched my nipple between his first finger and his thumb, while he took the right in his mouth making a moan escape my lips.

I heard him hum and he looked up at me I met his eyes and loved the sight. He stood up and slid my leggings and panties off. Him kissing my thighs drove me crazy "Vinnie p- please" I looked at him as he looked up at me, his lips left my thigh "look at you begging me like the good girl you are."

The low voice he used made me wetter than him teasing me. I felt his thumb press on my clit making me moan louder and arch my back a little loving the contact, he took his thumb away and replaced it with his mouth sticking his fingers inside of me. I was in pure ecstasy, he stopped just to take off his pants and boxers.

His member bounced out the tip hitting his stomach I automatically got off of the bed and sank to my knees licking him from the base to the tip which earned me a throaty moan. I started sucking but only taking half his length in my mouth but he quickly grabbed my hair and shoved my head down making me gag.

He lifted my head off and looked down at me "hands and knees" that's all he said so I got in the bed and did what he asked. Next thing I felt was his tip at my entrance I let out a small moan that got louder as he slid all the way in. He started at a slow pace so I could get use to his size but he steadily started picking up the pace, our moans filling the room.

As I got close I started clenching around him "fuck y/n you feel so good" his thrusts were getting sloppy I knew he was about to cum. I reached my climax and screamed out his name, my walls clenching him making him explode inside of me. We both collapsed out of breath laying beside of each other I got up and cleaned myself up getting something comfy on.

I came back to see him under the covers of my bed looking through Netflix "I thought we could watch a movie" I smiled at him. I crawled under the blankets and cuddled up to him thinking that nothing could beat this moment, I traced the spider tattoo with my fingertips as I watched Central Intelligence with him.

I have no idea when I fell asleep but I woke up to the sun bleeding into the room. I smiled to myself as I stretched feeling Vinnie next to me, he was still asleep so I carefully slipped out of his grasp and went downstairs to start making breakfast. "C'mon Gray" I urged him out into the backyard so he could use the bathroom and run off some energy before breakfast.

I put some yogurt into two bowls and topped it with granola and fruit like strawberries, blueberries, kiwis and peaches. I placed them on the kitchen island then filled Grays bowl and let him back inside, going back upstairs I woke Vinnie and told him breakfast was ready "okay princess" he said in his sleepy voice. It was deeper than his normal voice and I would be lying if I told you it wasn't the most attractive thing I've ever heard.

He made his way downstairs a few minutes later and kissed me on the cheek making me blush. "Breakfast looks great sweetheart" my heart done little flips every time he would call me pet names "I'm glad you think so."

We spent the rest of the day lounging around my house and watching movie after movie. Vinnie checked the time on his phone "hey I'm gonna have to head out I have a stream scheduled for tonight" "okay babe, have fun" I said smiling up at him he leaned down and kissed me telling me he'd be back tomorrow.

Kouvr🧸
Hey I was talking to Tayler and he is needing people for extras in his music video, you down?

Y/n
Yeah totally! I would love to help a friend out, when?

Kouvr🧸
Tomorrow at the house be here around 6pm so you can get your outfit and makeup done