❤️9❤️

It's been about a week since Vinnie and I became an actual couple, we've posted it online and everyone seems more supportive than the first time we done it as a stunt. Today Kouvr and I were hanging out at the mall with Larri and his boyfriend Brody. "Y/n could you come to the bathroom with me?" She asked I nodded and followed her.

I heard her groan from inside the stall "do you happen to have a tampon on you?" I dug one out of my purse and handed it to her under the door. I got to thinking 'I was supposed to start Monday it's already Friday' my eyes widened when I figured out what a possibility could be 'oh shit..'

"Y/n? Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost" Kouvr said as she stepped out "I'm fine I just have to go okay? See you later" I didn't stick around to be interrogated further. I got in my car and drove to the nearest drug store putting a face mask on so no one could recognize me, I went and grabbed two pregnancy tests really praying I was just late.

Not that I don't want a kid I would love to have children one day, just I thought I would be married. I went straight home and went to take the tests they take 3 minutes to show a result. My anxiety was sky high as I sat on the bathroom floor hugging my knees.

I heard my phone timer go off which made me jump a little, pulling me out of my own thoughts. I got up and hesitantly flipped both tests over revealing the answer I have feared, they were both positive. I felt my heart sank knowing I would have to tell Vinnie.

I put my hand on my stomach and looked down. "Hi baby" I started with tears swelling my eyes "I'm your mommy, I promise to protect you from anything that tries to hurt you." I picked up my phone and called Vinnie straight away.

'Hello?'

"Hey are you busy?"

'No, why? Is something wrong?'

"Can you just come over? I need to talk to you"

'Ill be right over'

I sat on my couch with Gray's head in my lap while I gripped both tests in my hand holding them close to my body. I heard a knock at my door I placed the tests on the table before opening the door, "hey do you think I could get that key back?" He asked then kissed me on the cheek.

I forced a smile "you can" I was short with him and avoiding his gaze, he put his finger under my chin and made my eyes meet his. "What's wrong baby?" He had concern in his eyes, I walked back to the table and picked up the tests handing them to him.

"You're joking?" He asked shocked spread over his face. I felt a tear roll down my face and I shook my head no. He used his thumb and wiped my tear away, he smiled and then kissed me he kept the smile through the kiss and then rested his forehead against mine and put his hand on my stomach.

"I didn't expect this reaction" I admitted to him "of course I'm going to be happy y/n this is my baby and I couldn't think of a better mother." What he said settled my anxiety and made me smile wider than anything could have.

"Do you plan on telling people?" He asked as we both sat down on the couch. "Um I don't know" I sat and thought about it for a minute, "what if we made it like a YouTube video of telling people in the Hype House?" He suggested "that way we are telling our friends and our fans" I agreed that it would probably be the best thing.

I went and got a camera and handed it to Vinnie since he had a YouTube. "Hey guys what's up? It's ya boy Vinnie and I have some big news" he wrapped his arm around me as I say down and faced the camera "as you know y/n and I are dating and we just found out some huge news" he turned to me.

"I'm pregnant" I stated holding up the test and smiling, he kissed me on the cheek. "We figured we would take you along on the journey of telling everyone in the Hype House" he added. We got into the car and headed to Costco to grab a few supplies and filmed the process, we grabbed a few pink and blue balloons and a poster board with colored sharpies.

We brought everything back home and wrote in big colorful bold letters 'Roses are red, the two little lines came back pink, look at what Vinnie and I did guys what do you think?' once we got done we taped the balloons to either side and made our way to the house.

He made sure everyone was in the house and once I got the text I took the poster board and set it up in the front yard in front of the door. I held up the pregnancy test and stood behind the board smiling as my heart pounded out of my chest. I saw the door open and watched people pile out with Vinnie in front filming.

Kouvr covered her mouth and her whole face was just pure shock along with most of the houses reaction. The guys were congratulating Vinnie and the girls came over and some rubbed my belly talking to the new life that was about to start growing.