Chapter Fifty Four

━━━━ / CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR. . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"Hey Allison, Eve said approaching the girl at her locker.

"Hey Eve, whats up?" Allison asked.

"So I have a favor to ask you" Eve said.

"What king of favor?" Allison asked.

"One that lets me borrow your necklace for an art project and then give it back to you in a day or two." Eve said.

"Of course my firey haired friend" Allison said taking off her necklace and handing it over to Eve.

"Thank you! Your the best! I'll talk to you later" Eve said making her way to Scott to give him the neckless before she met Stiles at his Jeep.

Eve followed Stiles into his room, the two of them sitting at his computer

Eve followed Stiles into his room, the two of them sitting at his computer. Stiles was going to show her what he found online about what supernatural creature she could be.

"Hey, Stiles!" Noah Stilinski shouted his sons name.

"Yo, D-Derek." Stiles said as he turned around in his chair, spotting Derek standing in his room. Eve's eyes widened when her eyes landed on Derek who held a finger to his lips and pointed to the door which Stiles's dad was nearing. "I, um..." Stiles stuttered before running towards his bedroom door standing in the doorway, blocking his room from Noah's sight.

"What'd you say?" Noah asked Stiles.

"What? I said "yo...D-Dad." Stiles stammered.

"Listen, I've got something I've got to take care of, but I'm gonna be there tonight. I mean, your first game." Noah said.

"My first game. Gosh, great. Awesome. Uh... good." Stiles said.

Noah smiled at his son "I'm very happy for you. And I'm really proud of you."

"Oh, thanks. Me too. I'm happy and proud... of myself." Stiles agreed.

"So they're really gonna let you play, right?" Noah asked.

"Yeah, Dad. I'm first line. Believe that?" Stiles replied.

"I'm very proud." Noah said.

"Oh, me too. Again, I'm-" Stiles began. "Oh." Stiles said when Noah went to hug him. "Huggie" Stiles said as they hugged.

"See you there" Noah said

"Take if easy" Stiles said getting a weird look from Noah as he left.

Stiles opened his bedroom door once his dad was gone. When he entered Derek immediately pinned him against the door.

"If you say one word-" Derek said.

"Oh, what, you mean, like, "hey, dad, Derek Hale's in my room... bring your gun"?" Stiles said. "Yeah, that right. If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy."

Derek nodded, taking a step away from Stiles, straightening out his jacket. Stiles did the same but flinched when Derek jerked forwards when he went to walk by him.

"Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asked.

"No Eve got it though." Stiles said.

Derek then turned to Eve. "I gave it to Scott, so technically he does have it he just didn't get it." Eve said.

"There is something else we could try since Scott isn't here with the neckless." Stiles said, Derek motioned for him to continue. "That night we were trapped in the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there."

"So?" Derek asked.

"So it wasn't Scott." Stiles replied.

"Well, can you find out who send it?." Derek asked.

"No, not me. But I think I know somebody who can."