Chapter 3: Second mom

Start from the beginning

When His mother say that, he directly is thinking about her ex and her sister's ex, which (Y/N) can't stand, like really, he would prefer even be friend with the demon Alastor than live with those two.

"Don't tell me that you are speaking of Seviathan ans his sister mom..."

"Ho no, don't worry, no more of Seviathan I promise"

(Y/N) sigh of happyness has he really dislike his mom's ex, but then he ponder, who is the person that is most likely to live with them ? It can't be just a resident of the hotel since the hotel is not toally finish and his mom said that this person is quite really important. 

"Wait, is it the person you are with right now ?"

As the hellhound said those word, Charlie get as red as a tomato and let fall on the floor what she was holding. 

"So i'm right ?! Mom is in loveeee"

"Yes yes you got it right"

They then start to both laugh and talk about that mysterious person, but of course Charlie being the mom of (Y/N), don't say to much to not spoil the surprise. The only element that he know is that it's been 2 year between her and that person. Wich surprise you because you didn't suspect a single thing. But (Y/N) were a bit worried, the previous relationship of his mother didn't end well and even during the relationship, she wasn't really happy. So, even if now she is with someone since 2 years, (Y/N) is a bit on his guard. But he don't show it to not make his mother sad. His mother suddenly rolls up her sleeve to look at her watch and then gasp as she see that the surprise guest is coming any second now. She then go quick see at the window and realise than the limo bringing the guest is already here. She then grab her son and run as he is surprise by the sudden mouvement. His Mother then stop just at the door of his room before turning to him and saying. 

"Listen we really need to go by some rule. Rule number 1, be on your ABSOLUTE best behavior, like we discusted that person mean really a lot to me and please try not to be as energetic or goofy as you can usualy be can you do that for momy ?" 

Ask his mother as he is nodding and she is smiling as she see that her son will make the effort for her. But then the little family is interupted by someone who is sceaming from the entry. 

"CHARLIE ??"

"I'M HERE !"

Then like a Tornado She is living (Y/N) alone. Him, is like said before, a bit anxious, not for him but for his mom. He try to sniff the odor and directly from what he can smell is that, that person is a girl, no doubt about it. He then proceed to go out of his room and take the stair to meet his mom and that girl speaking together in the main area of the hotel and as he approach the two, his mom is finally acknowledging his presence. 

"Ha (Y/N), finally you here. Well (Y/N) meet Vagatha or Vaggie for short"

She said motioning to the girl.

"And Vaggie this is my son (Y/N)"

She said motioning toward her son. As you and Vaggie lock your eye for an akward moment. Even if at first she looked scary for him, he can sense that she mean no harm to his mother and he would say that her sent smell pretty nice. Vaggie then start talking.

" Wait your son... is a hellhound ?"

"Yes he is, I did told you I had a son right ?"

"Yes, yes you did but is he ?"

"Yes, yes he is but I don't care, he is my baby boy no matter what everyone is saying"

(Y/N) then start to go closer to vaggie as he held is hand toward Vaggie as she shake your hand. 

"Hello miss Vaggie, as my mom already said i'm (Y/N). I'm really happy to meet you"

"Yeah me too, it's nice to finally meet Charlie's son"

Then unsure of what is happening Vaggie go talk to Charlie about it. I mean, Vaggie really love Charlie, a lot. But with a kid ? She don't know if she can do it, not that she don't whant to but, is she capable of such things ? As she speak with Charlie, (Y/N) listen from afar thanks to his sense and ears. Finally Charlie said.

"Don't worry about it Vaggie, i'm sure you gonna make a fine step mom if you whant to"

At the sentence of her girlfriend, Vaggie giggle and smirk as she said.

"Step mom ? Is that you way to propose to me ?"

Charlie giggle as she back of Vaggie as she is know blushing from what she admited she would like to happen. But she can't help herself and Vaggie know it. They were about to kiss when they remember that they were not alone in the room.

"Hum (Y/N), can you go play in your room for a moment ?"

Ask his mom embarassed. The Hellhound totally realising what is about to happen decide to tease a bit his mom and her lovely lover.

"Yes mom."

he just said as he start to leave and let the couple soon to be married alone but not before singing.

"~Charlie and Vaggie sitting on a tree~ K-I-S-S-I-N-G~"

As he laugh seeing her mother red blushing and vaggie blushing lightly too. He then leave for good as the two girl are still embarassed.

"So what do you think about (Y/N) ?"

ask Charlie hopefull.

"He seems really nice and yes i would love being his step mom and so, your wife"

They proceed to kiss eachother with all her loves as Charlie is more than joyfull about the love of her life liking his son, the other love of her life.