Chapter 6

We walked up to my front door of my house. I have to tell him about my father. I don't know how he going to feel about that.

   "There's something I have to tell?" Evilyn told him.

   "What is it Evilyn?" He said.

  "My father isn't in my life. He hasn't been in my life since I was a newborn. An my mom doesn't like talking about him. I told him as he was looking at me.

  "Ok. My mother an my father hasn't been into my life either. So don't worry." Lorenzo said.

   We walked into the house. I Called out to my mom and heard her in the living room.

   "Evilyn how was school?" Mom asked.

    "Its was not good mom! School sucks." I told her with a sad face.

   "What happened my dear?" She said as she looked up and notice  the guy next to me.

   "Hello miss my name is Lorenzo Evilyn new friend." He told my mom.

    "Hi, new friend? What happened to James Evilyn?" Mom said to me and I looked away.

   "James an I aren't friends anymore." I told her with tears in my eyes.

   "Why? What did he do now?" She asked me.

   I tired to tell her without the tears in my eyes. But I couldn't hold them back. And I ran to my room an slammed the door.

   "Do you know the girl Hannah?" Lorenzo asked her.

    "Yes, I know who she is. She the one that's been bullying my daughter. Why what's going on now with her?" Mom said to him.

     "Well James is now dating her an Evilyn is hurting. James was hurting her arm when he grabbed it while she was walking away from him and I came at him for that." He told her as feeling bad for Evilyn.

    "That little punk. I'll have a word with him and the school board. I have told James many times not to hurt Evilyn. Now he done what he did. I am done. Mom said all mad.

   "Is it okay if I go and check on her?" Lorenzo asked my mother.

   "Yes, I hurt when she hurts." My mom said.