16

|| TW Wire Play, Smut?||

__________________________

You regained consciousness before Equinox got back to the daycare and he noticed when you started to readjust yourself in his arms. He almost set you on your feet but realized that you still probably couldn't stand on your own just yet.

"Was I.. too rough?" He asked.

"No, it was perfect," You said in a hoarse voice.

He kept walking, so you decided to get comfortable again and your eyes lulled closed and you fell asleep again to the sound of Equinox chuckling.

"Star...light...."

"you... wake..."

You stirred from your sleep and opened your eyes to Moon hovered over you and Sun fixing up a couple things around their room. Your head came crashing forward into Moon's because you were not expecting to be woken up that way. A hand came up to your head as you rubbed away the pain and looked at Moon who was doing the same thing.

"God that hurt, Sun make sure that we don't wake (y/n) up the way I just did." Moon stated.

"Haha, that didn't even hurt me." You said victoriously.

You stuck your tongue out at Moon playfully and he grabbed it with a devious look in his eyes. It was kind of hot, but you were too sore for anymore rounds. Moon just chuckled and let go, you're sure he was satisfied with your reaction just then. You puffed your cheeks and as soon as Moon turned around you pounced on him. You meant for your hands to wrap around his neck but instead one of your hands grazed one of the wires that were exposed.

"Oh, sorry Moon," you apologized when he stilled.

He said nothing so you wobbly walked around to face him and he had a blush from cheek to cheek. Sun was still preoccupied so you thought you'd test the waters a little and reached back to touch the wire again. When you did, he closed his eyes and he held back a groan, the sound making Sun look over and see what you two were doing. His eyes widened slowly, and then he smirked.

"Enjoying yourselves over there?" He asked.

"Yes," you replied.

Moon still didn't say anything, instead opting for covering his face with his hands and groaning into them embarrassed. This time you decided you were going to wrap your finger around the wire and Moon arched his back. You slid your finger down it and he let out a moan.

This really got Sun's attention and he walked over to you two. Sun, against Moon's pleas, showed you how to really treat the wires and even helped you open up his chest cavity. Moon's face had the deepest blush and had a lot of drool going down his chin. He was a mewling, moaning mess and it made you feel so accomplished. 

You pulled him into a kiss while you hand a handful of wires in one hand and his bulge in the other. He desperately kissed back, moaning into it and begging for more. 

"Sunny, can you do something for me?" You asked.

"Sure Sunshine, what to you want me to do?" He replied.

"I want you to lay his head in your lap and hold his hands so he can't use them, and give him some attention up there," You smiled deviously. 

He moved where you asked him to grabbing both of Moon's hands leaving him unable to do much. You looked at him and waited for his signal.

"Gr-green, please touch me again please please," he mumbled on.

You grabbed another handful of wires, treating them as careful as you could and moving between them paying more attention to the ones that gave you more of a reaction out of him. You reached to the back of his chest cavity and lightly touched it and his back arched and a loud moan came out of him.

"How does it feel Moonie?" You asked him.

"S-soo so go-good, please, don-don't stop!" He moaned out.

Your hands left him and he cried at the loss of contact, it was fun to tease him and deny him pleasure. Instead of going back to the wires, your hands traced down his stomach sending shivers through him. Your hands met his pants and you pulled them down painfully slow. One hand met his cock and he gasped, then you brought your head down and took him in your mouth. He groaned out, then you decided to take one hand and start playing with his wires again.

"Haah, ah-  I'm ah, gonna..mmph," Moon tried to get out.

Sun pulled him into a rough kiss as he was about to cum and you pushed him all the way down your throat. When he came, you drank it all and he slumped over. You looked up to see Sun licking his lips and Moon restarting. You giggled and crawled over to Sun, pulling him into a kiss and letting him taste Moon as well. When you pulled away there was a string of saliva.

Moon booted back up and you cuddled up against him for some aftercare. Sun went back to reorganizing and cleaning. 

"You are evil," Moon stated cuddling you back.

You fell asleep again, laying against Moon and dreaming a beautiful dream. It was a good thing the daycare was closed today.

________________________

||Not a long chapter, but it's nice. Wasn't expecting this but it's ok.

THANKS FOR 700 READS AND 31 VOTES!!!!!!!!!||

(885 words)