3.

Cheryls pov:
Next morning 7am:

Next morning 7am:

Our dorm room is really Big, it's like an apartment. 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living room. It's okay I guess. I still miss my pool. I woke up 20 mins ago and damn, it's late. Right now, I'm in the shower. I need a brainwash. I can't be that kind to Toni. I barely know her. I even said thanks to her. That's not acceptable you know? I'm Cheryl blossom. I'm the bitch in every town I visit. To everyone.

I washed my shampoo out of my shiny hair and left the shower.

Fuck.

I forgot my towel. They are like next to the living room. Also, next to Toni's. I can't just go out fully naked.

I grabbed my hair and started thinking.

"TONI" I yelled. I guess she ran to the bathroom because she said 1 second after, "OMG are you okay?" She asked in worry. "Not really. I forgot my towel. Can you bring it to me?" I ask kinda nervous. "Yes yes of course, give me a second." She said and left the bathroom door. It's like 2 minutes ago when I asked her from now. "Where TF are they?" I heard her yell. "Next to your room in the shelf." I giggled. "Oh." Was the simple answer from her pretty mouth.

"Uh, how am I supposed to give them to you?" She asked. "I don't know, just give them." I said and opened the door a bit. I saw Toni with closed eyes and in her pajamas. That's cute. "Tha-" I grabbed the towel and closed the door again. What was that? Thanks, Cheryl, really? I'm so dumb. But I still need to know her otherwise it's unfair...

Toni's POV:

I was chilling in bed on my phone, just scrolling through Instagram trying to find Cheryl's.

Cherylblossom
Cheryl.blossom
Cheryl_blossom

I was about to write the first name again but at "cherylb" there was

Cheryl.bombshell

Cheryl.bombshell? Creative. I clicked on the account to make sure it's hers. It is. Damn those pictures.

 Damn those pictures

^^ lots like this

^^ lots like this.

I like every photo. But then... We got to her highlights...

 We got to her highlights

Like wow.

"TONI" I Heard Cheryl yell. Did something happen? I ran to the bathroom door. "OMG are you okay?" I asked clearly worried. What TF happened? "Not really, I forgot my towel. Can you bring it to me?" She asked from behind the door. "Yes yes of course, give me a second." I said. I don't even know where this shit is. I searched for like 2 minutes. Nothing. "Where TF are they?" I yelled kinda embarrassed. "Next to your room in the shelf." She said. That's embarrassing. "Oh." I answered quick. I grabbed the towel and went back to the bathroom door. "Uh, how am I supposed to give them to you?" I said confused ass fuck. "I don't know, just give them." She answered and slowly opened the door. I immediately closed my eyes. Yeah, she's hot. But not my gf or even a friend. I don't know her. She's looking straight anyways. „Tha-" she started but interrupted herself. Bruh, why won't she say thanks? I heard that she closed the door again, so I opened my eyes. I went back to my room and got on my bed and grabbed my phone again. Instagram was still opened, so I continued „stalking" Cheryl. I liked all the other pictures and looked at all her highlights. Then I'd read her bio.

What the actual motherfucking motherfucker shitty elephant giraffe and apple fuck?

There was in big letters

„I'm lesbian, so no dick pics."

She's fucking gay? Okay I'm out.

Anyways, I'm shocked, but I started following her.

Now, I need a nap.

Cheryl's POV:

When I finished drying me up I put the towel around my body and went to my room. I searched in my suitcase for long T-shirts or a hoodie. Nothing. There are lots of red bras or red underwear.

„VERONICA LODGE" I cried out. What did I even think would happen? I let pack my stuff. I need something to sleep. I have to ask Toni. She's my only change. I have 2 options.

Option 1:
I'm going to her with shorts and a red bra.

Option 2:
Only with my towel.

This all isn't fair. I'm so fucking mad at myself, how could I be so dumb? What option should I choose? What if my towel will drop? I'm going to change in my bra and shorts.

When I finished changing I went to Toni's door. That's embarrassing.

I knocked.

„Toni?" I asked in a soft Voice. „Ouch. Fucking shelf." I heard her whisper yelling. „Yeah come in." she says in a raspy voice. I opened the door. She looked at me at first. Then up and down. And then at my boobs for a few seconds. Before looking in my face again. „Huh?" she asked me. „Do you have a sweat shirt for me?" I asked. She raised her eyebrows at me and giggled. God that sound. „Yeah, of course." she said...

I would never imagine her doing the next step.