😍WEDDIND NIGHT😍

tae sitting on bed with close eyed

tae sitting on bed with close eyed.he is thinking he should remove bathrope or not.sunndenly his mobile caught his attention.then he take mobile saw jimin msg.

jimin: hey tae. r u wear what i gave u.

                                                                                                                     tae: yes chim but i'm nervous what will                                                                                                                               he think of me..

jimin: tae its ur wedding night u have to do this.come                                                                                                       fighting♥♥♥♥                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    tae: chim what if he don't want 

jimin:once try this then u find out he want ot not.

                                                                                                                     tae: ohh o..ok

jimin: don't nervous everything will be ok                                                                                                                               and all the best for ur booty...byeeeee.

tae sigh kept his mob side and went to dressing table.then apply some makeup and remove his rope place it on table that time door open jk come his breath hitched & ta also trun around saw jk standing their,jk kept looking tae up and down tae aslo did same thats when reality hit tae that he remove his bathrope.

then apply some makeup and remove his rope place it on table that time door open jk come his breath hitched & ta also trun around saw jk standing their,jk kept looking tae up and down tae aslo did same thats when reality hit tae that he remove his...

TAE LOOK

JK LOOK

jk come to sense and went close to tae who trun around.He came so close to tae and went near his ear said with deep voice that made tae shiver down his spine.

jk: baby are trying to seduce me haaa???

tae: k..ko..kook i..i'm not .

jk:are willing to take next step looking tae eyes deeply through mirror.tae nodded and blush without wasting any time jk made tae turn around and kiss his forehead loving and smile.

jk: baby if u r not comfortable then we will wait okk don't force ur mmm

tae cupped jk face: kook i want to take next step i'm not forcing myself.kook u know what i always adore my mom and dad how can they love each other so much and they also fight but after fews they become normal lovey dovey couple.i also want my partner like that.i know kook u r the one i wanted and i know u always there for with my happiness and sadness and i will be there to..I also want my first time with my love after wedding at night.i also want to give myself to u my soul ,my heart,my boby everything.plz make me ur.show me how much u love.make love to me kook said with full of love and emotion.

jk: let me show u then said and kissed tae and tae also kiss him back.they went near the bed jk lightly push tae on bed hovered over him.once again kiss tae on his lips then went to jaw line,neck.then stop look at tae for permission who nodded his head

jk slowly remove tae bra and began to suck tae nipple tae hand made his way to jk hair pushing him more closer. after sucking his nipple jk went to tae little tummy and kiss all over.he again look tae who nodded his head.jk remove tae panty.tae feeling shy and try to hide under blanket but jk remove and said

jk: baby you looking gorgeous and i'm ur hubby no need to shy okkk.tae pout and said with tiny voice 

tae: its not fair.

jk: what baby???

tae: u didn't remove ur cloths

jk smirked and said: baby u do it for me.tae slowly slowly remove jk dress now both r naked. jk once again kiss tae on his lips and forehead and went to tae leg. he wide open tae leg and started kissing and sucking ,bitting every part of tae.then he insert his finger on tae tight hole who moarn loudly.he replace his finger with his penis.he insert it on tae hole who moarn loudly and tear came from his eyes of pain .jk wait for tae to adjust when tae nodded he thrust slowly.now tae feeling pleasure he keep telling jk more more faster.jk went animalistic speed.after both cum and again jk went inside tae started thrusting after 6 around they stopped and jk cleaned himself and tae.then went to sleep beside each other.