MEETING

AT JEON ENTERPRISES

    jk  attend his meeting and now he is in  his cabin.that's when his P.A came and said he have another meeting at kim enterprises. he sighed..

jk: ok when meeting going to start.

P.A:sirmeeting going to start and mr.kim is here in our meeting hall waiting for you.

jk:ok lets get going

when jk reached meeting hall he saw his bestfriend kim yoongi .. he went to him greeet him...then take his place .the meeting went well.

jk: hi hyung shall we go for a coffee???

suga:y not.lets go said coldly.bcaz it's suga nature to be cold with everyone not with fam.

jk:sure come this way.. he lead him to his cabin.they had their coffee then suga bid his gudbyee went to his company.jk return to his work.

AT COLLEGE (VMIN IS SOULMATES)

At college tae waiting for jimin to come. after 5min jimin came went to hug tae.they greeted each other.went to their class.tae notices jimin sad face.

tae:hey chim what happen ?? everything is ok asked with worried voice .jimin  and tae talk about their hyungs but they don't saw them in person.

chim:yeah i'm okk bear said with sad face.tae furrowed,he know the reason jimin is sad becaz of his brother.so he thought to comfort him.

tae:chim u know what their is new ice-cream parlour opened shall we go???asked to light up jimin mood and finally he succed.

after clg they went to parlour ate their icecream with little chit-chat.then went to their house.

AT CAFE

JOON & JIN :hey hopaaaaa  and ameee said with unison

hope & amee: hey hyungs said with happy smile.

they settle at their place .order coffee & some snacks for them.after few min of talk about how their life is going.and their order arrived..

joon: so what u guys thought about our mrg proposel.

hope:i'm glad we r convert  our frdship with relationship. so we r ok with it..

jin: guys if we r ok for our sons marriage but we have to ask them what they think about mrg.

amee: yeah we can't decide until they agree. after talking for hrs they bid their gudbyee.

AT KIM HOUSE 

   jin called their sons to discuss about something and he is really nervous about his son answer.after few mins tae came down settle down at sofa and suga also came at office. kim fam settle at living room.there is only silent fillied.joon & jin kept glancing.until tae asked whats the matter.

jin: yoongi baby i want u to mrg my bestie son said nervously bcaz he know yoongi is cold person not with fam but he afraid that  he hurt jimin..he came out of thought when yoongi said yes for mrg..making everyone shocked..

joon: what son???? are u ok with this marriage .

suga : yes dad i have no prb may i know his name???? 

jin : jeon jimin said with wide smile.when tae heared his soulmate name he widened his eyes 

tae: mom u r talking about my soulmate jeon jimin  asked that he couldn't believe jimin going to be his brother in law .

jin: yes baby.r u hpy for u brother???

tae: mommmm i'm very very hpy for my bro and my soulmate.they made for eachother...

joon: yoonji son u want to see him.if u want we can arrange ur meeting .

suga : no dad i'm ok with it. I will meet him at engagement day.

AT JEON HOUSE

  hope & amee,jimin waiting for jk to come and discuss their imp thing but as excepted he's busy at work and said he will be late. so they had no option. they decided to tell jimin about mrg..

hope: chim baby we decide ur mrg with our bestie son his name kim yoongi.

amee: baby if u r ok with this mrg we will be hpy and we r not forcing u to marry him it's your decision

chim: mom yoongi tae brother right asked amee noded then chim happy said ok for this mrg y not he is going to be his frd house so he very hpy..

hope : can we tell them u said okkk for mrg asked chim he nodded.then hope called joon asked this gud news and joon also said suga answer

AT NIGHT 11:30

JK return home when he siliently going upstairs but startled when he heared a voice .

jk: mom what r u doing this late?? asked worriedly but his went to kitchen after few mins came with food..

amee: have ur dinner baby said then jk goes to dinning room had his dinner.then amee told about jimin mrg...

jk:what jimin said he is okk with that mrg???

amee : yes he is..and nxt week engaged u have time to come na kook asked bcaz she know he is really busy.

jk: mom what r u saying ofcourse it's my brother engagement i have to be their.

amee : i hope so okk kook its getting late u go and rest well...

they went to their respective room and slept.