MARRIAGE DAY

AT WEDDING HALL (GROOM ROOM)

In this one week suga and jimin went several dates. that makes boths of them close. one day suga propose jimin ofcourse accept it. now jimin walking back & forth being nervouse like hell.Tae and lisa,jennie (vmin clg frd). laughing seeing jimin like this.

Tae: hey guys don't laugh at mysoulmate.chim don't be nervous.

chim: tae  what if i did something wrong and if miss rin......

tae lisnie:stop stop chim. relax breath in breath out.r u feeeling relax now.Jimin nodded his head

At the time hope come and said its time for go..hope and jimin made their way to stage and tae jenisa went to sit.when suga saw jimin his breath hitchedsame goes to jimin.finally jimin infornt of suga who held his hand securely.they face each other now.

priest: do u kim yoongi take jeon jimin as ur lawful husband 

suga: i do said with lovely eyes

priest: do u jeon jimin take kim yoongi as ur lawful husband 

chim: i do  said with shy smile make everyone cued at his cuteness.

priest: now u both r husband u may kiss now 

suga pulled jimin with his waist & kissed pationately they merged in their kiss that's they didn't hear clap sounds.after 2 mins of kiss they back away jimin with tomato face.Tae went to jimin and suga congrats them.

after few min tae left jk came and congrats them for their new life.then everyone came and congragulate new couple.In this taekook never met each other bcaz of mrg wrk.its time to bid byee to jimin fam that time tae and jenisa went to kim house do some rituals.

jimin non stoply crying bcaz has his fam and hope , amee comfrot him they also crying and jk also sad bcaz he never had time to spend with jimin.after hugging their parents jimin went to jk. and said

chim: i always expect had a nice dinner or breakfast or even fam talk but it never happen .i'm going to my in law house  and do u remember u promise.i think u don't bcaz if remember u u don't broke it said with tear eyes.jimin went to car sat beside suga and left leaving guilty jk behind.after few min jeons also left.

after few min jeons also left

AT KIM HOUSE

  tae & jenisa  received yoomin and they tease jimin for his wedding night.jimin whined.after some mins of talking jin came and said

jin: jimin baby go suga is waiting for u said teasings.jimin blushed think about that and also nervous.

jimin: mommmmm~~~ he whined and jin laughed.jin came closer to jimin and whisper

jin: jimin baby don't be nervous and yaah i want grandchild so make me said jimin blushed.

then tae take jimin to his room (yoomin room).tae teasing said 

tae: oh my chim after ur wedding night u r not virgin anymore.jimin blushed hard now his face his like tomato.tae push jimin inside and went after closing door before give thumps up to suga.

jimin went inside nervously and suga saw it pulled jimin by his wrist to sat beside him.jimin gasped but kept quiet.after some mins of silent suga broke it.

suga: baby don't be nervous if u don't want to take nxt step i don't force u okk take ur time said with lovely and warm smile.

chim: i'm comfortable with u and yeah i want to take nxt step but i'm little nervous bcaz its my first time  said head low.suga who listened it  couldn't control it .

suga: baby u know i daily made love with someone said teasing jimin widen his eyes snaped his head towards suga, suga who is controling his laugh after seeing jimin reaction he can't control it brust into laugh.that made jimin confused after sometime he realize suga made fun of him.

chim: yaaah u made fun of me said and hit suga chest who is laugh . he stop laughing and grab jimin hand both were lost in each other eyes. they unknowingly came closer and closer until their is no gap.they kissed passtionetly after sometime kissed heated they layed on bed.do their business( imagination is urs)