FAMILY TIME

Early morning 6 o clock  (with kim fam)

           A beautiful and cute  boy sleeping with pout on his face but his beauty sleep ruined by his mom. His mom shouting at his appa probably broke something. He wakeup irritatedly and went to kitchen see their daily drama.

          when he went their his brother sitting on dinning chair with drink on his hands watchings his parents drama.he went to his brother who saw him with grummy smile and said

hey taebaby. come join with me this drama his really interesting.

"hey suga hyung" tae said.they are watching there parents fighting with drinks and snacks.

"yah joon why did you broke my plate"he said with done face

"jinnie baby i didn't do it purposely plzzz forgive me naa~~ he whined with pout face by joon 

when they saw joon funny face all three of them broke into smile..when jin and joon turn around saw their children smiling that made both of them to smile.

  jin: gud mrng babies said with world wide smile

joon: gud mrng sons.are guys enjoying our fights hmmmmm too bad

tae:gud mrngs my angles. yes dad me and hyungs enjoyed ur everyday fights.

yoonji: why u guys always fights ?? i simply don't know the reason..

jin :when u get ur partner u will know the answer yoongi baby said and kiss his and tae forehead.

joon :baby my mrng kiss said with pouty face..

jin: yah no kiss for one week for breaking my precious plate. babies come after ur mrng routine until breakfast will get ready..

tae &yoon :" okkkk mommmmm" both said unisonly

they went to their respective room get ready and had their breakfast with their family and bid their gudbyee.when to their respective work /college..

while jeon family,

 amee making breakfast for their kids and hubby with smile on her face.suddenly she heared familiar voice.she turnd around to see her baby standing with cute pout on his face.

amee: oh my baby...gud mrng said with smile and went to hug and kiss his baby forhead

chim: gud mrng mom said with sleepy face .."where is dad 

amee: u know na he is sleeping baby.go complete ur mrng rountine then come to have breaky.

chim: okk mom hmmm where is hyung .don't tell me he is went to office early..

amee sigh: baby u know na he is working person.so don't be sad okkk.one day we have family dinner hmmmm

chim: mom when that going to happen.. ok mom  i'm getting late for my college 

actually jk is really busy person he don't have time to spent with family..jk want to spent time but he couldn't.he is really work alholic.

chim come and had breaky with sad face .jimin always wants a family time but his fam don't have bcaz jk always busy with work...then he went to college...

kim namjoon and jeon heseok is best friends at college days so they thought why don't they convert their friendship into relationship.

so they decided to marry their sons.so they today meeting at cafe to discuss about marriage

what u guys think whom they gonna marry taekook  or yoonmin

guys i'm not gud at writing but i tried my best.this is my first story.....