💜MEETING YOU 💜

AT JEONS HOUSE(JK Bedroom)

after meeting with tae.jk couldn't control himself  to thinking about tae only tae.he can see everywhere tae.jk accidently going to kiss his appa thoughting tae standing their with pouting face.that made his dad and mom brust into laughter.then jk came to room with embrassed.

jk thinking something deeply when his phone poped a message.he saw it was from jimin.then he open and wide smile came from his face.he thought how his bro know that he was thinking to ask jimin tae number.

jk:hey jimin thank u for sending tae number

jimin: its ok....go and make a call for them.

jk after thinking of few min he thought to msg 

                                                                                      MESSAGES

jk: hi baby.😍                                                                                                                tae: WRU??

jk:baby its me ur soon to be hubby or must say ur first kiss💋💋          tae: kookie?

jk:ss baby..had ur dinner????                                                                                 tae: ss and u 

jk: just now baby                                                                                                          tae:can i ask u something

jk: what ??                                                                                                                        tae: for that can i call u

jk felt happy:yes yes baby call me

after few seconds his mob ring.he lift his mob saw tae calling him

tae: hello kook.

jk: hey baby.

tae:kook i always heared jimin saying u busy business man who had no time for fam .so taught u          will be a cold person but u r not like that.

jk: baby i know i'm not spending time with my fam when i take a CEO position at my young i couldn't enjoy myself like other i always had to go meeting and after that it will become my habit i know i hurt jimin many time but trust me its not intentionally.

tae: i understand u..

jk:don't worry i will try change for u bcaz i want spend more time with u.i know i sound crazy but i'm really missing u i want to see u hug u kiss u and cuddle with u..

tae blush madly after hearing that : kook i'm also missing u.that made jk smile widely.

they kept talking for hours and hours after exchanging gud night.they went to dream land.

NEXT MORNING AT JEONS HOUSE

Amee and hope discussing something at that time jk came living room with fully ready to go office.hope said something to jk that made him stop..

hope: kook u have to chose ur engagement suit bcaz tomorrow evening ur engagement dear.

jk: dad u should select whatever u like. i will wear that ok bcaz i have a important meeting at my office.

amee: its kk kook.we will ok and select suit for u.come had ur breakfast baby.

jk:mom i'm getting late for my office

hope: kook just 5 mins okk

jk sighed:okk.they went to dinning area and started eat that amee receive a call from jimin.she attend and speak for fews mins after bid gudbye.

amee:honey they arrive mall at sharp 10:00AM.so we have to get ready.

jk: what u mean by WE mom asked confusingly.

hope: kim fam also coming with us

jk: dad tae aslo coming 

amee: yeah.we thought to send u to for shopping but u said important meeting thats y i said jin oppa that we will come bcaz u had a important meeting.

jk thought forwhile suddenly his mobile ring.he attend the call and said i will be their in 10 mins.

jk:mom dad i'm get going.dad if u want i take tae to shopping for our engagement suit after meeting.Amee and hope saw jk amazingly after some teasing they said ok.

AT 11:00 AM 

jk meeting over and he went to his office.open the door saw tae waiting for him.he went to him hugged him.

jk:baby when u came??                                                                                           tae: just now kook

jk: shall we go???                                                                                                         tae: yes..

jk and tae went to shopping and they spend 2 hour for shoping,eating,gaming......

they enjoyed a lot after that they return their house.

tae/jk: I CAN'T WAIT TO MEETING YOU TOMORROW KOOK/BABY