Inferiority complex of brilliant people

Boruto POV
D ranker missions suck. This has always been my sentiment and will always be. It was just 7 in the morning but I was already half tired, why you ask? Well because as the proper servent boy of the Uchiha house Sakura-san had asked me to do the morning cleaning of the house, do the dishes of last night's dinner and prepare breakfast in the morning. So I had to wake up at 4 in the morning despite not being an early riser. And on top of that I had to make a bento box for Sarada because turns out that she had started training early morning everyday, not that I care.

So presently I was going to the hokage's office with Sasuke-sensei, when I asked he said that since I was responsible for fending off yesterday's attackers i might know some useful bits of information.

[ In the hokage's office, Naruto is on his chair, Shikamaru is on one of the the two chairs in front of Naruto's table, Sakura has taken the other chair, Tsunade is on the office's couch Sai is standing beside her, Sarada is standing behind Sakura, Sasuke is leaning on the window behind Naruto and Boruto is leaning on the wall by the door.

HEAVY STARE DOWN GOING ON BETWEEN BORUTO AND NARUTO because of yesterday's old fa*t argument]

Boruto and Naruto: I'm not gonna lose

Tsunade:(with annoyance)*cough* if you to are done with your childish staring contest then shall we get this meeting started!!!!

Naruto:*sigh* well everyone of us is aware of the assault yesterday. Well since the threat was unexpectedly nullified I called this meeting today to discuss that how we should proceed to tackle this situation.
So for starters what do we know about these-

Boruto: zombies.

Naruto: (tick marks+ red face + annoyed tone) yeah.... zombies.

Sai: From yesterday's attack what we gathered is that,
1) they increase there number by biteing non-zombies.
2)they are blindly attracted to chakra BUT no ninjutsu works on them
3) the are pretty much brainless so no chance at genjutsu
4) physical attacks do work on them but engaging in close combat is risky.

Sakura: from what Sarada, lady tsunade and I found that, when a person is bitten after 1 hour they die, but they still roam around in their zombie state it's just that their souls have left their body the moment they are biten but now the body starts to decompose naturally from within.So, theoretically after around 3weeks all that would be left of the person will be their skeleton. However, whether the skeleton will also move around or not that's unknown. All the victims are practically moving corpses now.

Naruto:is there no way to heal them?

Tsunade: believe me gaki we tried but their bodies completely repel any and every form of chakra while they themselves seem to be attracted to it

Sarada: the worst is still left..

Shikamaru: what do you mean?

Tsunade: we took samples of those zombie's saliva and found a virus in them. What's concerning is that it is a man made virus

Everyone in the room stiffened at Tsunade's statement, because this meant a lot of things
1) the leaf was attacked intentionally
2) someone was conducting human experiments without authorisation
3) the mastermind was someone with biotechnical knowledge, meaning he potential had a vast arsenal of these sort of virus weapons