Chapter 13: Stiklaus Part 1 (Klaus)

Klaus' POV

I had the best dream I ever had. I dreamed about meeting my mate, the first time I saw him I felt my wolf howling excitedly and happy barking Mate! Mate! Mate!

I felt happy. Since this was a dream I told him to come to bed with me cause I don't want to feel alone which is a lie cause I was with Hayley and Elijah, well before they vanished into thin air. So in some ways I wasn't lying cause I was truly alone so I invited him to bed with me and there we slept with him in my arms.

I felt myself waking up and I was prepared to be alone once more but when I open my eyes I wasn't in the compound I was there the place in my dream and I felt something move, a hand touched my chest. I looked down and saw the boy in my dreams, my mate. I am now confused. Is this a dream? Was that a dream? Is this real? Was that real?

I don't know what is happening right now.

Then I felt him move and I looked down and he looked around and up to me. There it was the beautiful brown eyes I saw last night the eyes of my mate. So since I didn't know what was going on, so I just went along with it.

I greeted him wearing my signature smirk "Good Morning love" his eyes went wide like he doesn't know what to do "Uh... uh... Good Morning" he stutter and it was so cute. We just stared at each other for like hours until I heard my name so I looked around a saw Freya on the doorstep.

The boy immediately got up and got off the bed and out of my arms and if I'm being honest I felt sad he left my embrace. I soon got off of the bed and made my way towards my sister.

"Sister" I said as I hugged her, we hugged each other for a long time until we broke apart with me holding her shoulder.

"You're awake. How are you feeling?" she asked me as she held my cheeks. "I'm feeling fine sister. More than ever" I answered her question.

She gave me a smile and said "I missed you" she kissed my cheeks and looked at my mate then at me "We're going to eat at the dining hall you coming?" she asked me "You too Stiles?" so that's he's name "Stiles" I like it "I'm way ahead of you" he said as he made his way out of the room acting like we didn't just slept together.

Freya looked at me "Well?" I nodded "Lead the way" then we made our way to the dining hall.
___________________

As we slowly approached the hall I stopped nervous Freya turned to me "Are you ok?" I nodded "Just... nervous that's all"

She gave me a smile "Let's go. I want you to meet someone" thus we entered.

As we entered all of them stopped and all eyes were on me. I saw Marcel and Rebekah stood up, Rebekah has tears in her eyes and she looked like she was confused like she thought she was seeing things I smirked.

"Hello sister. Well don't u get a hug?" I teased her, as I said that she vamp sped towards me tackling me to the ground as she screamed my name and hugging me. "hehehe ohh I missed you too sister" she got up and helped me to my feet, as I stand up and straightened my clothes Marcel hugged me and said "I missed you" I hugged him back.

As we separated I saw Keelin and embraced her as well seeing as she is my sister-in-law and there Vincent was standing and shook my hand welcoming me back.

"Now that is done, can we eat?" I asked seeming as I'm starving. I turned around and saw a kid behind Freya hiding he seemed shy. "Hey there little one, and who might you be?" I looked at him and Freya smiled and told him "it's ok" so he showed himself, he has Freya's eyes.

"Hey there, you have your mother's eyes so I'm guessing your her son. What's you name? I'm Klaus, uncle Klaus" I reached my hand towards him in a handshake manner, he took my hand and shook it "Hi, I'm Nik, Niklaus Mikaelson II".

I looked at Freya with little tears in my eyes "I named him after the Brother who once hated me and now would do anything to save me". I pulled her in an embrace and she hugged me then I looked at my nephew and hugged him too "it's a pleasure to meet you little me"

We then went to our seats so we can eat but I didn't find any sit available except the one beside Stiles, my mate so I sat there. I went there and turned on my charm "Hey is this seat taken?" I asked smiling, "uhh no, no i..its yours" he is so cute when he stutter.
_________________

After breakfast they all caught me up on the events that's taken place and I was so angry that kol and hope had been taken, but I feel like my attention is divided into saving my daughter and brother and Stiles and it's driving me crazy. It seems Freya noticed cause she was making me spill what's wrong with me.

"Ok what is it Niklaus? Tell me" she crossed her arm over her shoulder.

I sighed knowing she'd get it out of me one way or the other "I found my mate" her eyes widen of shock "Who is it?" I sighed looking down "Stiles"

"What's wrong with that?" she asked confused "It's just he's only 20 and I'm over a thousand and I feel like I want to spend my time with him than use it on looking for hope"

"it's ok Klaus, loving someone is ok and more importantly he's your mate" she waved her hair off her face "tell you what. We would track Hope and the others and you go get your man?"

I liked the idea but Hope's my daughter and I need to put her first "But Freya she's my daughter she comes first"

She looked me dead in the eye "Nik you just got back from the dead you need some time off these things. And he's your mate. So go get him and leave Hope to us"

I thought about it first then I nodded "Fine" she smiled happily "But you inform me when you find something. Alright?"

She nodded "Sure. Now go get him" then she left.

I sighed 'what am I supposed to do?'

End of Chapter 13