Chapter 3 Hangout

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): yeah it is fun.

tohka: (Y/N) what's that?

tohka ask as she runs ahead. I'm about to follow her until I hear voices behind me.

Ai: (Y/N)? why is he walking with a girl?

Mai: could it be...

Mii: that's so lame.

I turn around and see Ai, Mai and Mii in casual cloth. coming out of a store.

(Y/N): hello you three

(Y/N): hello you three. you girls look good in those clothes.

the three of them blush after receiving the compliment.

Ai: oh thanks

Mai: really?

Mii: that's not lame......thank you.

after saying that to the girl, I hear tohka call for me.

tohka: (Y/N), hurry up.

(Y/N): I'm coming!! alright girls it's nice meeting you but I gotta go.

I wave at them and leave them, at the corner of my eye I see tobiichi watching tohka. gotta be careful she might attack tohka later.

Time Skip

right now we're in front of ANOTHER stall and in tohka hand is ice cream and creampuff.

(Y/N): you really like to eat huh.

tohka: mhm, human food is delicious after all.

I smile at her response. while she's eating normally I ask about where she went yesterday.

(Y/N): what happen after you left yesterday?

tohka: just as usual. my body disappears into another world.

(Y/N): another world?

tohka: yeah, another world. different than this one in that world there's only darkness once I get there I naturally fall asleep.

(Y/N): than when you wake up, you come into this world?

tohka: yeah but it's more appropriate to say I'm forcefully woken up. it's has nothing to do with what I want, I'm just pulled over here irregularly.

(Y/N): I see.

I notice that tohka look sad after I ask that question. I look around to see if there is anything that would cheer her up. I found a restaurant not too far from here.

(Y/N): tohka would you like to go there?

I point to the restaurant. tohka take a look and her eye fill with excitement. she stands up and grab my hand and pull me toward the restaurant. as we reach there the restaurant's name is "YAMAZAKI" huh? weird I have never seen this restaurant before.