20

Days passed, weeks, months..

Their 6th month anniversary

Hyunjin's pov:

6 months since I've been with Deiji. I've never felt better, never felt more loved than when I'm with her, never felt more Alive. The stinging paint on my heart disappears when I see her. You might think I'm overreacting, but I'm actually not. I've never loved someone this way before and I'll always maker her smile, happy, loved; and mine.

Deiji'POV

It is now our 6th month anniversary, Hyunjin has made me feel the warmth that I've always lacked, not physically warmth, it was spiritual warmth, he never fails to make me smile, never fails to change my mood, never fails to make me fall for him harder. And if you ask me, my love for Hyunjin could probably never stop growing, I've never felt this loved before.

It all passed by really quickly, it's always late night walks by the Han river, dates here and there, hugs, cuddles, kisses, holding hands... all the sweet things, and im really grateful that he's in my life.

Chan has gotten a girlfriend, Yeri, she's his age. And I'm happy for them they look so good together.

Wooyoung and Felix still mess around like the dorks they are.

Minho... well,.. Minho disappeared after just a few days of the fight. I called, texted, asked about him, searched for him but in vain. It's like he disappeared into thin air. I miss him.

Dayun and her dogs keep annoying me till this day (yes obsession ygm) but at this point im unbothered

San kinda gave up.. I think. He just greets me and that's it, im not complaining tho.

Also Hyunjin and Felix joined JYP. yea that's huge, and im kinda scared of its consequences, like what if they break me up with him, or what if he gets overworked.. I just hope for the best.

While wooyoung got onto a different company just a month ago which made him busy, and im here being the unsuccessful bitch I am ....

anyways, me and Hyunjin planned a picnic date today. Yea so pretty ik, even tho his schedule is suffocating cuz splitting his entire time between training at the company and school plus making time for me.

I prepared a cheesecake, sandwiches, juice, sodas, cookies, fruits, everything .. I wore a light pink dress that goes all the way down past my knee, with a slight cut on the down sides, wearing some converses with it, putting slight makeup and taking my sweater on my hand, in case it gets cold. He passed by, and went to that really pretty public garden.

We installed everything and sat under the tree, my back against the wooden part, while hyunjin laying his head on my lap, sharing some conversations, laughing and all. But he didn't seem as usual, he seemed stressed, tense.

"Hyun, What's wrong?" I spoke, "hm? Nothing" he said giving me a smile... it wasn't a genuine smile, it was a sad smile. "What are you stressing over ?" I asked "it's just.. company and studies.. i don't know if I can keep up with everything" he said. "Jinnie, I know you can, you're strong okay ?" I said smiling at him. "Yea" he said chucking. Im really worried about him.

The day was over, as I went home, 2 parked cars infront of my home. Wooow so pretty.. my parents are here. I entered and I was bombarded by questions.

"Where were you, young lady ?" My mother asked "out" I said quietly " with who ?" My father questionned "do I have to tell you ?" I asked my head starting to hurt from them "of course you have to" my mom spat.

As I was about to open my mouth the door behind me opened, showing Chan's body entering the house

"she was with me, it was a sunny day so we went out" he said "oh Chan sweetie how are you ?"
"I'm great ! Thank you" he said smiling at them "how's your training ? Isn't it too hard or tiring ?" She asked "im used to it don't worry" as they were a having a conversation, I went to my room and layed down on my bed still wearing my clothes.

"Deiji, can I come in" I recognized the voice right away, it was my father. "Yea" I said as he entered

"Deiji, you know we love you. And if we're being mean or rude it's just because work and the company" he said "this doesn't change the fact that none of y'all has never been there for me to the point that I feel better when y'all are not home" I blurted out sitting up. "We're really sorry Deiji, but work doesn't allow us to you know that." He said his voice softening "okay whatever" I said laying back down "also, tomorrow we're having a family dinner, you can invite your boyfriend" he said making my eyes widen "what boyfriend?" I asked "the blonde long haired guy, I saw you two today out" he said leaving my room.

I texted Hyunjin about it and he said that he's free tomorrow. Hopefully this ends well and they leave soon. As I put my phone down, my mom barged onto my room sitting on my desk chair.

"Deiji, you don't have a reason staying here, we're moving out to New York" she said "yea then good luck im staying here" I said shutting my eyes "no you're coming with us, you don't have anything to do here" she said "HAHAHA I still have lots of things here, I have my home, my friends, my studies and my boyfriend" I said " boyfriend? You ? Funny joke, you're coming with us in 2 days" she said getting up " yea whatever im not, go, enjoy instead of me" I said "brat" she spat "thanks" I smiled at her

Well this ugly woman is still onto something I hate her ass omggggg wtfffff