05

That's when Dayun spoke " why are you two holding hands?"

We both interlocked our hands more "are you two dating ?" She continued. I didn't even had the time to open my mouth " yes we're dating" hyunjin said.

As he said that, my face turned to him all of a sudden, I m surprised of what he just .. I just shut my mouth and yanked my hand out of his hand and just went without saying anything.
I got out of school and just started walking. I don't why this sudden mood change but yea whatever.

I just checked my phone while walking on the streets of Seoul. Damn there's 10 missed calls and 5 messages from Wooyoung, 13 missed calls and +9 messages from Hyunjin, 7 missed calls and 3 messages from an unknown number that I assume it's Felix's.

I just turned off my phone and continued walking. I started to kinda feel hungry so I went to the convenience store and bought some tteokboki and ramen and cooked them there then I walked to that really close public garden and sat on those bench tables and started eating.

As I was eating peacefully, I noticed someone sitting in front of me.
I looked up and it's a dark brown haired guy that I really missed and haven't seen in months. ITS CHANNNN!!!!

" OMGG CHANNNNNN" I said kinda screaming as I got up to hug him " HEYY" He said with his strong accent while hugging me back  "omg didn't u say that u're coming on The Weeknd ???" I asked "yea change of plans.." he said "What are you doing here, by yourself ?" He continued. "Nothing I just skipped school cause I can" I said smiling.

Chan is only 3 years older than me. He used to be our neighbor back when he came back from Australia 7 years ago and I grew up attached to him since we were kinda on the same age range. We used to hang around each other a lot till he went to college 2 years ago. Him and wooyoung get along though. We sat down and talked and shared food with each other.

"Chan, where are you gonna stay now ?" I said.
"Well, since my family are back to Australia, I'm just gonna stay at my friend's" he said
"UH UH YOURE COMING WITH ME, UR ROOM IS STILL AS U LEFT IT"
"Wait for real ? I thought y'all got rid of my stuff !"
"Why would we ? it's ur second house plus I don't have siblings so yk ." "Alright then !" He said.

We got inside his car and he drove to his friend and took his bags and got inside the car and drove to my home.

"Okay, now make yourself comfortable, go change or whatever, I'll be on my room"

I just said and went upstairs cuz I was sooo tired .. It was 3 pm, I took off my uniform and wore a grey sweatpants and a long sleeved black crop top. I took a nap and then woke up and it's was like 6 pm. Woah... this is not a nap anymore. So i just went downstairs to eat something but there's nothing to eat.

"CHANNIEEEE" I yelled from downstairs. "YEAAA?!" He yelled back from upstairs. So I just ran to his room. He was laying on his bad scrolling through his phone. I jumped on him so he started groaning since I'm not that skinny:/.

"Let's go eat something please ?" I asked "yea sure, lemme put on a sweatshirt" he said " okay I'll be downstairs"

I rushed to my room and wore a grey zip up sweatshirt leaving it half opened and wore some white sneakers and a face mask cuz CORONA YK GOTTA STAY SAFE. And I waited in from of my house waiting for Chan while I was playing with my phone. Then he drove us to a restaurant, that one restaurant that we used to go to when we were kids and it happens to be the same restaurant that me and Hyunjin had dinner in.

And it happens to be really crowded except the table that hyunjin sat in.

We both walked there and sat down and ordered some food. When the food came, we started eating, but for some reasons, Hyunjin couldn't leave my mind, like I had flashbacks of the day that I met him here and how I stayed with him, flashbacks from today in the morning how he dragged me to the infirmary and how we went to report the incident and how he said that we're dating

. "Earth to Deiji.?" Chan said while waving his hands in front of my face "hmm ?" I hummed snapping off of my thoughts.

i turned to chan and I saw those girls from this morning, from the corner of my eye, sitting on a table in front of us but I didn't give them much attention and continued eating and talking with chan and having a great conversation, but Hyunjin didn't leave my mind ...

We finished and when I went to pay they waiter said said that the boy with me already payed. I went out of the restaurant and started screaming at Chan

"YA ! YOU STUPID !" I yelled. "What ?" He said "WHY WOULD YOU PAY FOR ME YOU DUMB BITCH ?" I said "bcuz I can" and with that he got in the car leaving me just starting at how sarcastic this bitch is.

So I just got in the car and just stared through the window.
Time skip at home.
I got home and changed my clothes wearing some shorts and a shirt and laid down on my bed.

"YA DEIJI-YAAAA DO YOU WANT TO WATCH A MOVIE ???" He yelled from downstairs "YEA WAIT IM COMING" i went downstairs wearing only sport shorts and holding blankets.

For me, it was ok between me and Chan to be wearing something revealing in front of each other cuz we were used to it since we were kids. We sat on the couch and put the blanket over ourselves and started watching some movie while I was snuggling onto Chan.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang so I went to see who that is...