15

Well.. after that whole crying session, it was 11:12 am. But i decided no school for me for today.

I passed by my school to get my phone cuz it is on my backpack. As soon as I entered Felix and Wooyoung and Minho were on the gate. 

"YAH! ARE YOU FKN CRAZY ?!?" Felix yelled at me.

Well it's the first time that I've seen Felix like this.

I just walked past them while Wooyoung held him shutting him down. Minho ran behind me talking and asking some things. But couldn't hear him im wasn't focused.

"Deiji please hear us out!" Minho said whit a high tone that made me snap out. "What happened?!" He asked
"Hyunjin wouldn't say any word about it and you ran away, just explain what happened earlier !"  He said

"Fuck.off" that's all I could say.

I took my bag and skipped from school fastening my pace.

As I reached home I saw a fkn car infront of the house. Please don't tell me my parents are back im not ready to deal with them especially on this situation.

I checked my phone and I found my parents has called me a few times an hour ago... shit.

I entered my house and my mother was facing back to me from the kitchen.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She asked.
Wow.. attitude. "Is this how you say 'hello Deiji'? All you care about is school" chuckled taking myself to my room and locking myself in.

Hours passed by, it felt like minutes. I didn't do anything at all. I just layed down while still wearing my school uniform. I didn't even sleep.

I could hear my parents when they yelled at me to eat or to get out but yk I'm just lazy and tired and not feeling okay.

How much am I gonna ignore him ?
Yk what? Fuck it

Hyunjin:)

Meet me at the caffe near
the supermarket in 20 mins

Hyunjin:):
What?

Hyunjin:):
Why?

Hyunjin:):
Okay.

I threw my phone on the bed and changed my clothes. Christmas is coming in less than a month.. I should wear some warm clothes.

I wore a black hoodie with a fluffy brown jacket and some baggy jeans while putting my converses. Put my phone on my pocket and my mask on.

As I was walking out that bitch of a mother decided to talk.

"Where are you going ?" She asked "None of your business" I said and walked out.

I could hear her screaming at me but yk whatever. She's gonna leave in a few days anyways.

I felt my stomach hurting.. anxiety is killing me.

I reached to the cafe and I could see him sitting there wearing a red cap, a sweater with a long coat and some baggy jeans with some Nike and a scarf around his neck.He was focused on the menu paper.

I entered and put my phone on the table while sitting. He looked up at me.

"Hey" he said giving me a smile "Hi" that's all that came to my mind.

We ordered and then unconsciously I kept looking at him then he fake coughed to not make things awkward.

"So you wanted to meet?" He said

Yea about that also I could tell he was nervous

"Yea, I'm gonna talk and don't cut me off while talking, so, since that day, yk, I couldn't say anything cause I was in a loss of words, I really wanted to say something but I coul-"

He put his hands on top of mine while making an eye contact with me.

"Did you start having feelings for me?" He asked "I told you to not cut me off" I said "Okay stop ignoring the topic and answer me" he asked
"Yk what? Nevrmind" I said getting up but I was held down.

"Why are you making things so hard for both of us?" He asked "I'm not, I'm just saving both of us" even tho I wanna be with you

"Deiji, just respond to what I said and everything will be fine" he said "Okay yes I have feelings for you, and I had these dumb feelings before untouchable even started courting me, happy now?" I said looking away from him

He was taken back by what he said then he started smiling. I feel my heart beating as if it was gonna burst out of my chest. I already regret telling him...

"And Minho?" He asked."When will you understand that he's my friend. He's been there for me even though we met by accident. I don't have feelings for him nor he does" i said

"He does have feelings for you, i can see it in his eyes" hyunjin said tightening his hands on mine softly

"What do you want me to do? Go up to him and be like 'if you don't lose feelings for me, Hyunjin will be mad'?" I said

He let out a chuckle hearing that come of my mouth

"Yes I wanna be the only one who likes you" he said leaning his back to the chair.

My eyes widened. Is this bitch dumb or crazy idkk...

"I wont do that, Minho is my friend wether you like it or not i don't care" I said making myself comfortable on the chair while sipping my boba. "Ya! You should understand that you're mine" he said "Hyunjin.. shut up. Im not. We're not dating or anything. And Minho has nothing to do with that." I said. "Okay then wait a min" he said getting up.

Where is this bitch going? Istg if it's one of his dramatic ass pranks im killing him.

Then he came back after 3 minutes.

"Now we wait 5 minutes " he said sitting while smiling at me.

Okay this bitch is crazy should I just run ?

He was smiling the whole time. I just turned my face to the window cuz he was killing me with the look on his face. He's handsome.

5 minutes has passed. And then a waiter came and whispered something on his ear

———————————————————————————————

Okay ummm should I keep Hyunjin this crazy type or make him soft ? Idk

Vote !