"Where is this dinner supposed to be?" Cooper approached them, fixing the wrist links on his suit.

"The Teylon, in Richmond, Virginia." Von said as he slid his phone from his pocket.

"Well if we wanna get there on time we should head there now." Vincent rose from the seat he was sitting in, grabbing his coat.

"Rightttt. I'm not flying with y'all. The freelancer gone track me as soon as I land, and if I walk off with a bunch of agents, we all gone die. So only Saniyah coming with me." Von told them, and she groaned in frustration.

"So what, you expect us to just wait here?" Cooper rose an eyebrow at him, and he nodded.

"Exactly. You got it. Saniyah let's go." Von nodded his head towards the elevator, placing his phone to his ear.

She heavily sighed, grabbing her purse and following behind him.

"Jones, take a team. I want camera feed and audio if you can. Follow them, don't lose Bennett. Got it?" Cooper looked over at Vincent, who nodded, beginning to call out orders.

"Hurry up." Von ushered Saniyah off of the elevator, and she frowned, following him to the private jet that was next to the federal one, getting on with him.

"Let's go." Von said to the pilot, talking on the phone as Saniyah sat on one of the reclining seats near the window.

"I don't give a fuck. That nigga got my money. That was a million dollars, somebody better find that shit on god." He ran his fingers through his dreads to push them out of his face, opening a cubby in the wall.

"I'a get up with that nigga by myself. Find my fucking product or take his from the west ports. Ight." He loaded a gun from his cubby as the call ended, tossing his phone on the table.

"Quit fucking looking at me Saniyah." He said without turning around, and she rose an eyebrow.

"Rudeness." She mumbled, looking away and out the window at the view.

"Oh and you're not?" He asked, turning around to face her.

"I'm not about to argue with you. Keep that anger over there sir." She waved him off, watching as they flew over the water.

"Shouldn't have said nothin' then. Sit over there and keep yo mouth closed." He put his gun up, and she rolled her eyes.

"Next time I'ma put somethin' in it to shut you up." He sat across from her, and she frowned, switching her attention over to him.

"I beg your pardon?" She frowned, caught off guard.

"Beg this dick in yo throat." He said without looking up from his phone, and her jaw dropped, making him smile.

"Better close it. I ain't playin' wit' you folks, you'a take all this dick." He chuckled, and she stood from her seat, making him laugh as he grabbed her waist.

"Move because I told you to stop talking to me like that you asshole." She grabbed his wrists, and he stopped her.

"Chill. I'm playing." He smiled a devious grin up at her, his diamonds dancing in the light.

"You ugly. Get off me." She mumbled, pushing his hands from her waist, and he laughed again.

"Your sex life must be boring as hell." He said, grabbing her ankles and pulling her feet in his lap, making her roll her eyes.

"Dare I ask why?" She exasperated, and he chuckled.

"You don't like sex talk. You must take quiet dick?" He asked, and once again, she rolled her eyes.