Chapter 2

In the CEO's office inside the Williams Company A beautiful woman wearing A black fitted dress sitting on her Ceo's chair while waiting for someone to directly enter her office.

Crossing her legs and tapping her phone someone barge in and made its way on the single sofa inside, making the woman smile widely after seeing the person who entered without her permission.

"so, what take you so long? I thought I made it clear to Alexandro that I want you here at exactly 10 AM" she hides her phone on her dress pocket and made her way to the single sofa beside the new comer.

"Don't gave me that shit Aunt" The new comer said in a cold tune and she didn't even give her a look.

"Is that how you should treat your Aunt, Elisse?"  She knew it is bad to joke around her niece, but she can't help it. Elisse is a jolly child when she was young, but after that incedent she change into a different person, someone she didn't even know, and her goal is to see her niece back at being the way she was before.

Merilyn Abad Williams. Pure filipino, rich and successful in every business she holds. Marrying Alexander Williams is just a bunos to her life, she fell in love to him on an unexpected way and marrying him means taking half of his responsability and putting her life in danger. Alexander Williams being the mafia prince, can't dodge the posibility of someone want to kill him and his family, yet here she is talking happily on their niece and even teasing her knowing that the person in front is the soon-to-be mafia empress of the world they live in.

"Direct to the point" what Elisse said makes her clinch her fist due to the way elisse's voice change.

She cleared her throat and start to explain everything she needs before the lady in front turn to a devil itself that hunt her prey.

"As you already know Elisse, the elder wants to bring you down on being the next mafia heiress. But because of your family history being one, they can't, and now  your uncle want's to put you already on the throne so that no one can pull you down anymore. Not unless you make a wrong decisions of course"

"That means, huge responsability is gonna be on my shoulder once i take the throne?" Elisse don't want to take the throne since she doesn't want being on top, but she herself know what is the use of  the throne they want her to have.

"Don't you want to take it? You know what you need to do Elisse, your parents intrust you to us and as your second parent we want the best for you, even if it means being the devil itself as long as we supported you" Merilyn didn't know if her words reach her, but one thing she knew when Elisse walk out of the room. You made a right decision my child. She smile at the close door still seeing Elisse back facing at her. My plan to take her to the spa failed.

Elisse's Point Of View:

What aunt Merilyn said hit me. I know the advantages of being on the throne, but i too know the concequences of it. Throne means Danger, and that danger can bring me to my own downfall. But what am i really afraid of? Danger is my middle name already and it's always on my side, so why am i hesitating to take the throne they offer me? Is it because of the posibility that i might get killed earlier before finding the murderers of my parents? Or is it the fact that i can't have my own freedom if I accept ruling?.

Lots of thoughts is circling inside my head but I can't act recklessly. I need to make a right decision not only for me, but also for my remaining family.

"What should i do mom? dad?" I ask the burial stone in front. it's like a haunted cementery in this place where I am right now. The place looks gloomy and the trees are dying, signs that no one is taking care of here. The carabao grass that should be of green colors turned into brown and ugly to look at. I didn't visit them for the past ten years, so the feelings I feel right now is the same from the day they died in front of me.

"I'm sorry I didn't visit you for a long time, I just don't want you to see me break down in front of you" I said as I look thoroughly on the candles I buy on my way here.

"I missed you so much" I added as the wind blows and my hair make its way to my face the reason why I close my eyes not seeing anything but darkness.

Even with closed eyes I feel a presence like someone watching me so i open my eyes again, and there I saw a man with deep blue eyes and brown hair standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I ask as I remember that I'm currently in a cementery with no one else. Yet I didn't sense him nor hear him walk close to me, despite the fact that it is so silent.

He smiled at me and said "you look beautiful when you smile, so smile more and don't cry" that made me bite my lower lip.

I touch my cheeks and feel the tears in my hand, I wipe it with my handkerchief and look back at the man but I didn't see him anymore. Now that's Creepy.

Exactly four o'clock I got home and the first thing that came rushing to me was Uncle Alex and Alexandro raining me with questions with worried look on their face.

"What the heck Elisse, just tell us where did you go?" Easily gets irritated as he is uncle Alex said as he brush his eyebrows.

"Cementery" I said as I walk to my room not minding their reaction on what I said.

I lay down as I see the face and posture of the man I meet in that cemetery and said that I look more beautiful if I smile. Why did he say that? Did he already saw me smile?. That's impossible. I never smile since that day happened.

I wash away the thoughts of him and busied myself until I fell asleep. But before that I hear something that makes me confused

"When will you stop finding them mi amor? They're my family you want to kill, yet I'm still here, head over heels to you" 

Who is he?

******

FB: Lucens Stellae