Chapter 1

Sounds of the clock ringing is echoing inside, while the person it intends to wake up is frowning and looking at the clock from the queen size bed where she lay down.

"My lady, your uncle is waiting you together with your cousins for breakfast" a voice from outside the door said that made her frown even more.

"Tell them to give me a minute" the woman replied and walk towards a door where a dozens sets of clothes can be seen and a different kind of shoes, killer heels, imported bags and a shinning diamonds can be seen inside the room.

The woman walk inside like she was shopping in a mall choosing carefully what to wear.

She choose a black string dress, a black killer heels and then cover it with a black leather jacket. And when she's done she then do her morning rituals and wear it as soon as she's done.

No matter she wear a make-up or not her beauty is still outstanding. Her jet black hair par with her emerald eyes complement her tiny face with thin lips and pointy nose. Together with an excellent curves of her body she can be compared as the living Aphrodite of America.

"You're here, let's eat" a serious voice said when she reach the dining table. She just nod and sit on her chair from the day she became their family.

A maid came to serve her but she motion her hand and said "No need" with a cold tune making the maid pale and bow her head before turning to get to her position.

"So?" She started while  putting some foods on her plate.

"A message from mom, she expects you this noon to have a lunch together with her and after that a date to a spa. She said you can visit her on the company since she didn't get home yesterday. She wants to bond with you. It'll be her break at 10 o'clock until tomorrow" her cousin Alexandro said. Alexandro Ashton Williams is one of her cousins, the happy-go-lucky and a womanizer, he doesn't care about his image or anything but when it comes to his family he easily gets angry.

"You know I'm busy." The woman said without minding who she's talking to.
Dianna Elisse Quin Williams an orphaned child of the deceased Leandro Williams the twin Brother of Alexander Williams. The heiress of the Williams Group of Company, oil factory and a fruit and vegetables farm all over America. The heires to the throne of being the next Mafia Empress. And the only girl of the family.

"Come on cuz' you know you can pass it to your assistant." Persistent and naughty as he is Alexandro keeps on annoying her but she didn't even care on what he said.

"I'll be there. I'm done" she said and walk out of the dining room to take care of some rats they caught running freely at their domain.

"I'm coming" a voice said from behind making her stop when she realized who owns that voice. Xander Alexisse Williams, twin brother of Alexandro, compared to his twin, Xander had a cold personality, he talks and act whenever he wants. He's the kind of person who doesn't show mercy like her. And he kill for fun.

"Don't bother" she said and continue to walk but Alexander still followed her to the garage even if she doesn't want to be followed.

"Are you gonna keep following me or I'm gonna fire this gun so your brain will know when to stop?" She said without a hint of joking instead her cold voice became even colder. If the voice from the door didn't interfere a fight already break through and start to destroy everything inside the garage.

"That's enough Xander, you have your own walks to do, and drop the gun lady" the serious voice came from her uncle Alex who's leaning on the wall while looking at them with seriousness.

"I'm going then" Elisse didn't wait for a response and directly get on her own Ferrari car and drove to her own destination. She wore her sunglass when she arrived on her destination.

"Who are you?" A blacked man ask arrogantly when he saw her walking elegantly to the underground without hesitation.

She give her pass and the blacked man bowed his head when she saw the pass she give him and apologize "I'm sorry empress I didn't recognized you in an instant"

"Make sure your not the one who's in charge later before I got out" she then leave after she said those words to the now paled blacked man whose thanking gods that she didn't end his life.

When Elise reach the inside of the underground she sae someone is fighting inside a ring. A ring made of chains and metals from above the room to the ground. Only the fighters can enter and the winner leave the ring alive.

A woman approach her and guide her to a room with only a man sitting on a chair, hands are chained and face is bloody due to punches is inside nothing else. But she knew a CCTV is observing them.

"Kristy, where is the thing I ask you?" She ask the woman beside her and the woman hand her an envelope with a picture of happy family inside.

She then turned to the chained man and ask what she needs to ask. "Who send you to spy us?"

"No one." The man can't even speak clearly due to the dryness of his throat and exhausted.

She face the picture in front of his face and ask again. "This is your wife and son right?" a smirk appeared on her lips when she saw the mans tears running on his cheeks.

"D-Don't do anything to them, they didn't know even a thing about this underground bullshits" the man shout his best even though it was hard for him.

"I can't promise not to do anything, especially when you don't speak what you know" she reach her gun from the pocket of hef leather jacket and point it directly on the mans forehead.

"Don't you want to be with them?" She ask still holding the gun, naughtily playing the gutter.  The man close his eyes, trying to erase his hesitation on  admitting all he know to her. But if he don't admit the life of her wife and son will be in danger.

"Okay, I'll admit anything I know just don't kill them" he said making her smile and put the gun back to her pocket.

"Who send you to spy us" She said again and sat on the table near the wall.

"I don't know the details, a man suddenly came to me and ask me to spy this hidden underground here in exchange for a million and the safety of my family" the man started. She then look into his eyes to determine if his telling the truth or not.

"Then?"

"His covered with a hoodie and he has mask and a sunglasses on his face making me not to know him" what he said made her smirking face turns to angry one. She can't maintain her posture and walk towards the man and punch him three times. She then reach for her gun and shoot him on his right thigh making him scream loudly. She then again shoot his left thigh and that earns another scream that for her is a music on her ears.

When the woman who is observing them saw that the man is on a half way to hell she then stop her empress making her even more furious.

"He's a trash. He don't know anything. Kill him to follow his family" she said and turnher back to walk. But when the man heard what she says he curse her nonstop making her stop again and look at him.

"Oh? Didn't I tell you that you're family is having a party already in heaven?" She tease him, and it made him curse her again

"Fuck you, go die bitch, they didn't do anything why did you kill them? You merciless demon go to he-" before he finish his sentence she shoot her directly on his forehead. She then turn to Kristy who is paled and watching the fleshes and bloods that scattered on the floor.

"Call the cleaners and let them clean this shit" she said and leave the room and when she saw what time it is already she then drove her Ferrari to someone who's waiting on her arrival.

"I guess better luck next time. Seems like I'll be having a hard time finding them mom, dad" she said looking at the sky from her open roof car.