Mafia's Angel. 18

Start from the beginning

"But Tul, its not safe in the gathering". Max couldnt hold up his concern. Tul closed the file and turned to see in his eyes.

"Max. You think Boss would let Mew unsecure? He has planted all his men to keep an eye. Even i dont know the faces.

Harry told me more than 60 people would be securring the hall and surroundings. Where 25 are snipers. Also the driveway will be installed with cameras accessible to everyone on the guard with their bluetooth and mics.

He showed me the drone view of the arrangement and i can clealry say, not even a vase is left uncovered.

Mew, is boss's lifeline Max. Trust him". Tul placed his hands on Max's shoulders.

"And thats the pick Tul. He.Is.The.Lifeline.Of.Tae Darvid". Max emphasized on every word to state what he wanted to say. Not that Tul didnt understand. But he knew more than what Max said.

"Calm down Max. We will be there". He patted his shoulders once again. Afterall they could not do anything.
************

Saturday rolled over pretty fast. Mew made sure to complete all his assignments before Tae ushered him to get ready.

He had selected a deep blue suit for Mew with white Turtle neck. According to Tae, Mew looked eternal in dark shades and now he was gaping to see Mew all beautifully dolled up.

His pale white skin was glowing, making him look so beautiful that Tae growled in frustration. It was a bad choice. He should have wrapped Mew in covers to hide him away from the world.

Tonight, he wanted to announce it to the world that he was held captive by a beautiful man. He wanted to flaunt him around. That only Tae Darvid can hold the hands of the most precious and handsome man in the world. 

They reached the venue in Tae's Limo. Being driven by Nom, a driver in proper uniform and properly secured with armour.

Harry took the seat beside Nom, in his black outfit. He was wearing a Bluetooth device in his ear. While Mew had no idea why the buttons in his jacket were shining. May be gems. He shrugged.

Derek and Pete, they were in another car behind the Limo. Dressed up in same black attire. Tae step out of the Limo once it stopped at the entrance of a huge Mansion like Palace.

Derek came to stretch his hand for Mew, as they decided at their premises but no, change of plans.

Seems like every guest was at the door to see Tae coming with his arm candy, as they called him behind his back. Without lifting a single eyebrow, Tae knew it. He saw how everyone was anticipating. Smirking. Taunting. Teasing and murmuring.

He smirked to himself before he stretched his hand for Mew who took it elegantly, with a poise. He step out of the Limo, and everyone held their breaths.

No, he wasnt beautiful as they heard. He was amaxing. He was gorgeous. He was ethereal. He was more delicate and mesmerizing than any woman in the world. The blue was making his skin glow and not to forget the pendant hanging on his chest, over the white turtle neck.

Tae buttoned up his coat, straightened his sleeves. He looked straight into his eyes before bending down on one knee. Mew gasped with surprise when Tae put his foot on his clean slacks to check the shine on the loafers, one and then other.

He stood up again, fixing his bowtie, he cupped Mew's cheeks pulling him for a soft yet intense kiss, before he turned and allowed Mew to hook his arm around Tae's.

All done in 5 minutes. Every guest could see a proud Tae and a blushing Boy, walking perfectly synchronised.

Everyone in an awe to see him entering inside. People were automatically parting ways for the King to enter. Tae looked around and then at the boy clinging to his arm. He kissed his temple, taking a glass of champagne from the waiter. He picked juice for Mew and handed it over after tapping the glass on his cherry lips.