Attention...♡

CW: slight smut (nothing detailed!!), cursing, dominance, Spanish, Dhar Man style shit, cringiness, time skips, h-rniness, 

you get George's attention?

SORRY FOR THIS ONE (sob)

Also, I'm exhausted so don't mind the sloppiness.

Enjoy cuties<3

...

This new hobby... it took up a lot of your boyfriend's time. You didn't have Alex either. You wanted 'revenge.' You wanted attention.

You missed cuddling George 24/7. His touch, his smell, kiss, embrace, you missed it all. You wanted him, and you wanted him now.

...

It had been a couple weeks since he discovered this hobby. He was getting payed for playing video games. Great. Now he was more focused on it. 

You were scrolling through TikTok. Seeing edits of him. Damn. Other people liked him too. "Chat thank you so much for the donations!" You hear him from the living room,

You text George asking if it was almost over. "One sec chat!" He lifts his headphones. "Almost done, babe!" He shouts at you in a sweet tone. 

You were over this bullshit. His new hobby took away from you. You also couldn't talk to anyone because it was their hobby too. ;/

You groaned and then yelled into a pillow. "FUCK YOU TWITCH!" You were basically crying at this point.

While it may seem dramatic... you had your rights. You had no one to talk to and you were shut down because of a dumbass screen. You craved attention. Touch starved? You called your friend from back home. Sarah.

"What's up?" She picks up noticing you crying. 

"George... and Alex. And everyone." You cry a bit more.

"DID YOU AND ALEX FIGHT?" She stops chewing on her food.

"No." You sigh heavily and hug your knees. "I'm so alone here. I hate it so much. fuck twitch." You fidget with your fingers.

"Ignore them back." She takes a big bite out of her food. 

"What." You look at the screen.

"They'll miss you too. George will be drooling for you. Trust me." Sarah walks to her bathroom.

"MUTE PLEASE." You look at Sarah sit on the toilet.

"I'm gonna paint my nails dumbass." Sarah sets you up.

"I love you so much." You realize you weren't crying anymore.

...

You guys talk about plans and ways to avoid them. You had all your classes with George so this would be hard.

...

It was Monday. George came up to your locker. He was about to hug you. 

Slam.

tap... tap

You close your locker and walk to your first class. George froze. "Looks like someone's mad." Alex stands behind George. 

"She's mad at both of us. Dumbass." George Looks at you walk into class.

"WHAT WHY!?" Alex looks at George with concern. 

"The streaming shit." Dream comes up to the boys.

"WHY?" Alex gets his phone.

Conversation: