David Gilmour #3

{𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝}

A/N: I know it's super late lmao, I was too depressed to write.

(Y/N) woke up early on their husband, David's birthday. They had their mind set on making this the best birthday they could possibly make it. 

David was incredibly easy to please when it came to things that (Y/N) did for him,  but (Y/N) had to do something special today. David deserved it.

So, there (Y/N) was, up so early that they could probably wave at the Piper at the gates of dawn, attempting to ice a cake. They had already decorated the living room and the kitchen, so now all they had to do was finish the cake and wrap the presents. Unfortunately, the cake looked slightly...Well, more than slightly demented. They had attempted to write "Happy birthday, David!" in red food gel, which proved to look like blood. 

"Y'know what? I give up. This is the best it could possibly be. It has to be good enough." (Y/N) whined to themself. 

They put the cake in the fridge and walked back into the living room to begin wrapping presents.  

"How could this possibly go wrong? I'm just wrapping a few presents." Hah, foreshadowing.

After wrapping the four (small, to make matters worse) presents, they stepped back to arrange them. The wrapping was sloppy and certain parts weren't even covered. "Fantastic! I've officially messed everything up."

And, of course, at that moment David entered. 

"Oh my goodness, did you do all of this, love?" He grinned.

"Yeah...It all looks terrible...you should-" (Y/N) started, but was interrupted.

"It looks amazing!! I'm so happy." He cooed. 

"Really?"

"Absolutely!"