Ash: thanks!

(Y/N): sure!

(The door opens to reveal the same girl with the glaceon Chloe saw earlier as said person is surprised to see her in class)

Teacher: thank goodness. I was very worried about you.

Regina: I'm sorry 

Teacher: everyone, this is Regina. She just transferred here. 

(The class are chattering)

Teacher: it will only be for a short time while her parents complete a project in town so let's all make her time here enjoyable.

Class: yes ma'am.

Teacher: Regina, all Pokémon are looked after in the Pokémon garden. Will someone show her there

Regina: I can find the way on my own.

Teacher: we can't have you getting lost

Chloe: I'll do it! (Gets up from her chair) I'm happy to take her there.

Teacher: thank you, if you please.

(Chloe approaches)

Chloe: I'm Chloe.

(Regina just looks at her)

Chloe: shall we go.

(Little do they know we see a pair of glowing wisp like blue eyes looking at glaceon and a big creepy smile as glaceon sees it as it disappears)

(A/N): when it smiles think of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland 

(They are walking outside)

Chloe: glaceon is really pretty. You call it Mirche.

Regina: how did you know that?

Chloe: oh I'm sorry. I-I saw you earlier this morning. I wanted to say hi but I lost track of you but this is really great. I'm happy to see you again.

(She gets no response)

Chloe: see that's the Pokémon garden. (They arrive) hi everyone! 

(We see Pikachu, eevee and grookey look over)

Chloe: I'd like you all to meet our new friends Regina and Mirche. Come get to know them. (Pikachu, eevee and grookey approach) eevee is my partner, Pikachu is Ash's partner and grookey is Goh's partner and... huh? Where's wispeon?

(Suddenly a pair of glowing wisp like eyes and big smile appear next to Chloe freaking her out at first as Wispeon appears as it's face goes back to normal)

Chloe: there you are. I'll introduce to Ash, Goh and (Y/N) in a bit.

(The three Pokémon that aren't Wispeon are rubbing against glaceon as it looks irritated until eevee licks it and Pikachu hugs it and grookey strokes it's head as it looks freaked out)

Regina : uh but-

Chloe: mind if I join them?

(She crouches down and strokes glaceon)

Chloe: nice to meet you Mirche.

Regina: Mirche, (Mirche looks) now just wait here and when it's time to go home-

Chloe: uh let's come back here during lunch.

Regina: (small smile) that's a good idea. I'll see you at lunch. (Mirche looks at Regina)

Chloe: bye for now.

(They leave as Mirche looks at Pikachu as it looks at Wispeon who smiles (normally) and disappears before looking at it's trainer and watching her leave)