(We see the glaceon tugging on the girl's clothes)

Regina: Mirche what are you doing that for? Come on now, please?

Chloe: Mirche?

Goh: Chloe!

(She looks at them)

Ash: you're falling behind)

(Y/N): ah you're looking at that girl and the glaceon right.

(Chloe notices (Y/N) is right next to her as she freaks out before she calms down)

Chloe: I'll be right there. (Looks back to see the girl and glaceon have gone)

(Y/N): don't worry Chloe, I have a feeling we'll see them again today.

Chloe: you think so?

(Y/N): I know so. (Grins at her)

(She looks at him and then smiling as she grabs his hand)

Chloe: let's get to school quickly. (Pulls him along by his hand)

(Y/N): okay (he's blushing)

(We see Pikachu, eevee, grookey and spookeon at the part where the Pokémon play)

(In the classroom we hear students laughing as (Y/N) and Ash look humiliated as they are next to cardboard drawings of them)

Goh: and if you wanna know what goes on inside their heads (pulls cardboard cut out hat off of Ash and opens the head of the (Y/N) cut out) in (Y/N)'s head we have making friends with people and Pokémon, catching Pokémon, Pokémon battles, trying to catch up to Ash. While in Ash's it's pretty much Pokémon and Pokémon battles, they fill it to the top.

(The students laugh)

Ash: no way!

Goh: you know it's true.

Ash: come on I do think of other stuff!

Goh: for example?

Ash: for example... like what I'm gonna have for dinner and then...

(Y/N): forgetting to chew and swallow your food properly.

Ash: not you too (Y/N)!

((Y/N) snickers as the class laugh)

(Y/N): sorry, sorry, I just couldn't help myself. However, in all seriousness Goh, if being a trainer doesn't work out for you, NEVER become a wingman for anybody it's a recipe for disaster.

Chloe POV

(Chloe giggles)

Chloe thoughts: it's like a 3 man stand up comedy act.

(She stops as Goh speaks again)

Goh: and here's the most important part of all. Ash and (Y/N) can understand how Pokémon feel.

Ash: hm? You understand how Pokémon feel think about cinderace and grookey

(Y/N): or inteleon.

Goh: yeah but not like you two do, I think you two understand on a whole different level. It's like they have some innate intuition.

Ash: what does innate mean?

(Y/N): it means natural Ash.

Ash: oooohhh, ok.

Chloe thoughts: yep I've seen it first hand.

Goh: and so that wraps it up. My presentation about my good friends Ash and (Y/N).

(They how their heads as the class claps)

Teacher: that was a wonderful presentation and so (Y/N) and Ash since you're already with us we invite you to have a fun day with us here in class.