"Hey Jiminie," she murmured without looking at her properly, just standing and ambling sleepily into the kitchen to dump the beer bottles into the recycling and get a glass of water. If she were forced to choose, which she hadn't yet been, she'd have to say Karina was her closest and best friend out of her three roommates, even though she'd technically known both Aeri and Ning longer - the three had gone to school together their whole lives. With Karina friendship was easy - despite the fact that she was all opinionated and stoic - she hadn't earned the nickname The imperator by accident. Karina was so in control of her life - determined to do everything by the book. College students work Winter, she'd claimed, taking a bar job despite not needing the money. Friendship with Karina was effortless for Winter - she wasn't intimidated by the stoic surliness, and she was just about the only one who could make the girl loosen up - the only one ever able to convince her into drinks and a little relaxation.

"Grrrrr," Karina stomped into the kitchen and Winter clocked what she was wearing for the first time - tight black pants, some sexy black halter top that was wonderfully low cut, and new heeled boots. She was rather surprisingly wearing earrings and a necklace as well. She also had her hair down and flowing in soft waves over one shoulder and her make up was immaculate - eyes lined and lips a burnt red. She looked like a fucking goddess. Winter's eyes widened slightly at the departure from her normal, jeans, boots and band shirt attire.

"Woah Karina-ssi, you have a date or something?" she leant back against the counter causally admiring her friend - she was incredibly stunning, and sexy, really sexy.

"Stare much?" Karina growled grabbing an old bottle of white from the fridge and pouring herself a mug full. Winter smirked unperturbed and muttered,

"Classy," while tossing a causal glance between the mug in Karina's hand and the shelf of wine glasses.

"I need your help," Karina stated after downing the mug of wine and then turned her eyes on her, her lids heavy from what was clearly not her first glass of wine that night.

"My help?" Winter stared at her looking from her drunken eyes to the cleavage revealing top, to the heels on the new boots that made Karina's legs ridiculously long, "you don't need my help," she shook her head with a small chuckle and stalked back to her nice peaceful, comfortable chair.

"You don't even know what I'm asking for help with," Karina pouted sitting on the coffee table in front of her and blocking her view of the TV. Karina didn't pout for anyone but her, knowing full well that it always weakened her resistance for that very reason. Besides which, Karina had an extremely cute bottom lip.

"Karina, you're kind of in the way," she huffed in spite of the uncharacteristically desperate expression on her friends face. When Karina didn't move she switched off the television with a loud sigh. Karina brightened instantly.

"You're the best Winter," she leaned towards her, apparently to give her a hug but landed with a bump onto her lap, everything awkwardly crashing together. Apparently Karina really had been drinking because the lack of coordination was unusual.

"How drunk are you?" Winter slid her arm around the girl as she shifted into a more comfy position on her lap and then attempted to ignore the rather impressive view she had of her cleavage. Karina being utterly, drop-dead, pantie drenching gorgeous was nothing new - Winter had decided upon first sight, back when she entered her dorm room freshman year, that Karina was without doubt the sexiest woman she'd ever seen. Quite literally the most beautiful and the sexiest.

That hadn't changed. She was honestly surprised they hadn't hooked up during her rather hedonistic first year, but Karina was too serious for hooking up with anyone - let alone her friend and roommate. It was only a passing comment three months into first year, about some hot girl on her soccer team, Yeji, that had resulted in a conversation during which Karina had casually mentioned she was a lesbian.