Yasuo

Yasuo

Position: DJ

- As a child, Yasuo often believed what the others in his village said of him: on the best days, his very existence was an error in judgement; on the worst, he was a mistake that could never be undone.

- He lost his father when he was young and lives with his mother and half-brother (Yone).

- Even though Yone was everything Yasuo was not-respectful, cautious, conscientious-the two were inseparable.

- When other children teased Yasuo, Yone was there to defend him. But what Yasuo lacked in patience, he made up for in determination.

- When Yone began his apprenticeship at the village's renowned sword school, a young Yasuo followed.

- Yasuo showed natural talent and became the only student in several generations to catch the attention of Elder Souma, last master of the legendary wind technique.

- His name is a Japanese masculine given name, rendered as 康夫 (roughly "peaceful man") in the Japanese localization.

- Like Ekko, he is from an alternate future in which he was cybernetically augmented as part of the PROJECT Initiative.

- The mask he is wearing references the ones used in Japanese Noh theater.

- Yasuo is an Ionian swordsman accused of treason for allegedly murdering an Elder but was later proven innocent as Riven ratted himself out.

Yasuo is aa fighter in League Of Legends. The region of Runeterra he is from is Ionia. His title in game is as listed: The Unforgiven

Game Abilities:

- Way Of The Wanderer: Yasuo's Critical Strike Chance is increased. Additionally, Yasuo builds toward a shield whenever he is moving. The shield triggers when he takes damage from a champion or monster.

- Steel Tempest: Thrusts forward, damaging all enemies in a line. On hit, grants a stack of Gathering Storm for a few seconds. At 2 stacks, Steel Tempest fires a whirlwind that knocks Airborne. Steel Tempest is treated as a basic attack and scales with all the same things.

- Wind Wall: Creates a moving wall that blocks all enemy projectiles for 4 seconds.

- Sweeping Blade: Dashes through target enemy, dealing magic damage. Each cast increases your next dash's base Damage, up to a max amount. Cannot be re-cast on the same enemy for a few seconds. If Steel Tempest is cast while dashing, it will strike as a circle.

- Last Breathe: Blinks to an Airborne enemy champion, dealing physical damage and holding all Airborne enemies in the area in the air. Grants maximum Flow but resets all stacks of Gathering Storm. For a moderate time afterwards, Yasuo's critical strikes gain significant Bonus Armor Penetration.