Qiyana

Qiyana

Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper

Vocals by: Becky G

- "Empress of the Elements" is a self-proclaimed title Qiyana gave herself, she is only a princess in Ixtal.

- She is 20 years old, so she may be born in 1999 or 1998.

- She was 7 years old when she mastered advanced elemental techniques.

- She has 9 sisters, the only two named are Mara (1 year older) and Inessa (12 years older).

- Qiyana's parents neglected her due to her being the youngest and farthest from the throne as well as her having 9 other sisters.

- Qiyana does not have good relations with her siblings.

- She speaks English and Spanish.

Qiyana is an assassin in League Of Legends. The region of Runeterra that Qiyana is from is Ixtal. Her title in game is as listed: Empress Of The Elements

Game Abilities:

- Royal Privilege: Her first attack or ability against each enemy deals bonus damage.

- Elemental Wrath/ Edge Of Ixtal: She swings he weapon, dealing damage with a bonus effect on her element.

- Terrashape: Qiyana dashes to a location & enchants her weapon with an element. Her attacks & abilities deal bonus damage while her weapon is enchanted.

- Audacity: She dashes to an enemy, damaging them.

- Supreme Display Of Talent: Qiyana sends out a shockwave that denotates whatever elements she hits with it, stunning & damaging nearby enemies.