Pirates!

The sounds of seagulls and the smell of sea water surrounded George's senses. He slowly opened his eyes, and he did not expect to wake in a room made of what he assumed was some type of wood, it took him a couple of seconds to remember how he had gotten here. He decided to stand up from the covers he was tangled in which ended up being a bad idea as he felt himself being rocked side to side. The sudden movement caused him to rush forward and stabilize himself against the windowsill next to where he stood, a nauseating feeling washed through his body and he staggered his way to the door of the room, he slowly opened it and quietly walked down the corridor passing the rooms like he did when he first arrived here. One room he passed had three women talking to each other, he crept up the steps trying to make as little noise as possible. He reached the top of the steps and he was presented not with his home of L'manburg but the sun shining down on a huge deck of a ship which sailed calmly on the water. He was shocked at what he was seeing. He walked forward holding onto the side of the ship for support and looked over the edge, he was hovering over the ocean from where he stood it looked like a dark abyss, the nausea grew considerably.

"Hey! Don't stand too close to the side" George span round at the sudden voice "one bump in the ocean and you're overboard" a man with raven hair stood on the steps next to the corridor he had just walked out from.

"Oh um, sorry" he said stepping away from the edge grabbing onto the stair banister. Now he was closer to the steps he could get a closer look at the man who had previously spoke.

He was around the height of five-foot-ten, his hair was raven and it was tied in a man bun, against his forehead sat a white bandana which drifted in the wind, his face was very masculine and he had slight stubble around his lower face, his clothes consisted of a long sleeve shirt which was unbuttoned halfway with the sleeves rolled up - from the look of the slight tightness his shirt could just about hold his muscular form, his lower half was covered by dark brown trousers and he had almost knee high boots on, he's what George could describe as an incredibly good looking historically accurate pirate.

"So, are you going to say something or just stare at me the whole journey huh?" the man asked with a slight smirk

"Oh um, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare. My name is George and I'm not sure how I got here exactly" he tried to sum up

"Yeah, I noticed, you aren't in the crew, are you a stowaway? A spy?" the man interrogated.

Before George could begin protest the mans questions another voice sounded from behind George at the other end of the ship "Sapnap! Stop being intrusive and let the poor thing breathe." A demanding voice called.

"Sorry Captain, I was just taking safety precautions, you can never be too trusting of people anymore" the man, who George heard the other voice call Sapnap attempted to justify his actions

The other just chuckled "I get that, and I thank you for it, but you need to be less defensive and forceful" George heard his voice get closer, so he assumed he was making his way towards them

George's assumptions were proven when he finally decided to turn around and his eyesight was faced with a man's muscular form, he yelped and stumbled back in surprise

The man chuckled "Sorry about that, didn't mean to scare you"

George took a look up to the man's face and he looked as if he were carved by the God's themselves. His hair was a dirty blonde, and it was tied in a low ponytail, his face had a perfect jawline - George was almost jealous, he also had stubble similar to the Sapnap guy. But the most striking thing about his face was his mesmerizing green eyes. His clothing consisted of white shirt which was unbuttoned halfway - the same as Sapnap, covering his shirt was a green captains coat with gold buttons and red and gold accents to give extra detail. His lower half was covered by black trousers, and he wore black knee-high boots. His outfit was topped off with a brown pirate hat. He was like someone George had never seen before.