Chapter 18: Business

ابدأ من البداية

What does she want from me now? Thank her? Now this is irritating me.

"I guess we should stop this arrangement bhavnani."

The silence she prevailed was enough to know that wheels are running in her mind.

"Why?"

What is she? My girlfriend to question but let's get this over with once and for all.

"That's none of your business." My tone enough for her to know of what I want and the sigh escaping her mouth gave away her decision.

I got up from the bed making my way to the bathroom.

When I returned back all ready to leave what surprised me was bhavnani's presence in the room and in the very same position from before.

"She is a great person overall and if you are serious about her, then go for it but if not then please don't hurt her. She shows all tough facade but she is too emotional with things. If you a single bit hurt her, know that I am on her side."

Her being all protective over someone she was being edgy about a few moments ago. Women! Always so unpredictable.

I just ignored it made my way out of the room to see my phone ringing the very moment displaying dad's name on the screen.

The moment I picked up "Shiv, bua is home."

Why is it that women are complicating things in my life now a days. And now this, bua dadi. Huh!

"She wants you at the mansion after wrapping any important meeting on line."

The only good thing with the women of my house is that they does not involve work time in all the tantrums they might throw.

I exited the floor on which my suite was present and met with my secretary, PA, manager and bodyguards on toe to proceed.

I don't like tardiness one bit so I just continued walking upfront with my secretary narrating my schedule and me engrossed in my phone, multitasking like all times but a particular something caught my attention.

".... Senior Mr.Raizada's lunch meeting at two with Ameliorate's CEO and MD Anaya Singh was forwarded to you by him. Senior Mr.Scott will also be joining at three for a while. At four you have a meeting with Mr.Reed regarding the new manufacturing units of furniture. At seven you have a meet with Mr.King for.."

"Cancel the meeting scheduled for lunch." I said while settling inside the luxurious car.

When the PA settled on the driving seat and secretary on the passenger, the car followed two SUVs full of bodyguards and being followed by the same too.

My mom being super cautious about security, not that I am complaining.

"Boss chairman has ordered for the meeting to not be cancelled specifically the one with Ms.Singh."

I just nodded to that.

It's not gonna be that easy.

xxx

Now, when I am looking at the figure seated not very comfortably on the plush seat with her back facing me, I can't fathom of what I should think and I hate being not sure on things.

"Good afternoon Mr.Raizada." Her secretary disturbed me from all thinking I might have pondered upon.

But she continued to sit not bothered enough to stand and at least greet. Now, what is she a mere CEO of a company.

When I reached the seat in front of her, she looked up to me and nodded as if I am just a businessman she is here to meet.

Isn't it what I wanted? Yeah! But it should be me doing so not the other way around.

"What would you like to have sir?" Why is it her secretary who is doing all the talking now when she should be the one doing so.

"My PA will look into it."

He just nodded and left.

"Let's talk business now Mr.Raizada."

You might be thinking why is the update late from the promised date. Well then you guys did not vote on the chapters. Forget that you guys didn't even vote on the last chapter too. Hence, the update.

But one of you did so and I updated for her otherwise I was not at all motivated to completed the chapter itself. Thankyou

Anyways! What do you guys think of the pace. Is it slow, too slow, fast, too fast according to you?

Do tell me what do you think.

Do vote and comment!

Love yaa😍

-Anushaka