Chapter 6: Bidding

Hoping for something to turn out that way with just the things you calculated is the most ridiculous thing but when it comes to bidding and especially tender bidding makes it difficult for you to do things your way and you just have to calculate a...

Hoping for something to turn out that way with just the things you calculated is the most ridiculous thing but when it comes to bidding and especially tender bidding makes it difficult for you to do things your way and you just have to calculate and wait for things to turn out in your favour.

"Sir we are here"his secretary announced.

He looked at the luxurious hotel with the name 'Raizada stay in' and stepped out of the car with the bodyguards coming out of the other SUV.

He entered the main entrance and the staff greeted him nervously.

He loved this feeling of people being nervous because of him.

"The bidding starts in 10 minutes in the conference hall no.4 ,all the other representatives are present there"his secretary informed him.

He just kept walking to the hall no.4 and when the gates of the hall were opened by his bodyguard all the eyes turned to him.

But he was looking for a particular pair of eyes which he could not find and not make it look obvious he started towards his designated seat in the first row.

Just as he took a seat the smell of sandalwood and flowers hit him and he looked beside him for the reason and was met with beautiful light green eyes under the hood of spectacles.

Anaya seated on the first row noticed the commotion in the hall and when she looked up to the person sitting beside her and got lost in his woody scent and light brown orbs.

She was the first one break the eye contact and resumed the work she was doing before to avoid the awkwardness.

This hurt the ego of Shivansh because there was not even a single person who ignored him so easily.

That's a different thing that he is never going to be the first one who would initiate the conversation.

He noticed that she was checking her messages again and again.

He glanced at her but she was not a single bit interested in him and it irked him.

Anaya found the man sitting beside her drool worthy but vibes to stay far away were more dominating so she decided to do that.

The messages on her phone were continuous, the older generation of her trust was excited to the core knowing about the bid being today.

She was distracted from both the sides firstly the man and then the messages.

"All the best"the device in her hand vibrated again in her hand and just smiled a little at that.

"Mr.Raizada" this got her attention when Mr.Desai greeted the man beside her.

When the old minister noticed her he introduced them"Miss.singh meet Mr.Raizada."

She nodded her head curtly in a gesture to acknowledge that and to not make the situation awkward.