Theres a pause before the man on the other line hums.

"Ima think about it. I get where you coming from though so ima get back to yall when the package is delivered" he says and Ares thanks him.

Handing the phone back to Felix, they put their hoodies up and masks on before hopping into the car and make their way to the destination, unaware of the car following not too far behind them.

"We just here to collect what yall owe Dante. We not here to fight so just put the shit in the bag and we be on our way" Felix growls at the men they found in the ware house they pulled up to.

There were five men and two women who seemed to be packaging some product while the men counted up money and boxed the product up to be shipped out.

The boys were there to collect money that was owed to Dante and as abit of tax revenue, they'd grab some of whatever they were moving. Abit of appreciation for not shooting the whole place up.

"W-we'll give you whatevers here. We were gonna deliver the money to Dante. Tell him we were just late" one of the men said as he slowly grabbed stacks of money and placed them in the bag Ares had dropped on the floor.

"We aint here to relay no bullshit excuses. Yall been over due for a visit. Just lucky Dante in such a good mood or he woulda just had each of yall delt with accordingly. Now shut the fuck up and slide two o dem boxes too" Felix did majority of the talking as they all held two guns in hand, pointed at each person while the guy filled the bag.

The two women whimpered before shakily pushing two boxes towards them.

Hearing footsteps behind them, Ares turns around at the sound and is surprised at who he sees.

"Si?"He looks at her shocked and the girl looks at the three of them with the same expression.

"What the he-"

Taking their stunned state as an opening, three of the guys grab their guns and begin shooting, barely missing Ares as he ducks down behind a metal cabinet.

"What the fuck are you doing here si !!?" He screams at her as he waits for them to stop shooting or atleast for an opening.

Assiana still couldn't wrap her head around what she was seeing.

She didn't know what she expected when she decided to follow him.

At most she thought he was dealing.

Or she'd hoped atleast. But she definitely didn't expect this.

This boy was exactly what she avoided. He was exactly like Felix and Quay and and.. possibly even her father.

"I-I." She trails off not knowing what to say as she could see and hear bullets flying all around her.

She dropped the floor and scrambled back wards in an attempt to disappear into the background.

"Ru we got 4 tryna go out back with the shit, you deal with them Niggas in here aite!!" Ares hears and curses under his breath as he did the math in his head.

He'd be dealing with three on his own.

Fuck.

As felix and quay ducked out the back, Ares covered them, getting one guy in his shoulder and he fell back.

Assiana watches, mortified as Ares switched between guns, shooting at the men.. as if it was nothing.

He shot at them as if this was just another game simulation. Like they weren't real fucking people.